Anybody know this classic in Donegal?

Looks good with exception of the v6 v limited seats and gear knob and after market steering wheel

He won't budge off price :)
Big trip to see a lemon, aldi does cheap lemons near me!

Not mapped either....
Rebuild with no map scares me.

Leaving him stew for a few days.

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=41957.msg1#msg1 date=1402612825]
That won't be there in a few days
[/quote]
X2

I don't get the mentality of that tbh, it's cheap, looks good and you still want him to drop the price more.
Over the phone???? You either want to buy it or you don't.

The mentality of it is, it's a long spin up and back, I'm not buying it, friend is, no tax/Nct.
So if we take the trip to view and it's shite and he won't budge on price when there, it's a bit of a wasted journey!
I've done the whole round the country looking at mint Subaru's a few times!
Never doing it again.
Hope that clears it up......

The car is cheap, even if it needed a grand spent on it it's still cheap. That lad in Donegal probably has a pain in his hole with time waisters wanting to know his best price on it over the phone when it's priced already cheap.
I would be gone to look at it straight away if I was looking for one that's for sure.

@ ken i'd have to agree i'd love an ra and uf i had the cash i'd buy it even as you say if it needed a few quid on it it'd still be a cheap car

Not a genuine RA.

Mate of mine travelled 4 hours to view last night.
Chassis plate from UK car.
Front mud liners missing. Avoid . :puke3:

Now do you see my point!! Sick of going round the country looking at sh1te after being told it's mint.

Thanks for info Scooby Q :thumbsup:
Karma for you.

Another lovely donedeal fairytale!!! There should be a fine or something imposed on these lads!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The power of the interweb just saved grahmo & mate a long expensive journey good job :thumbsup:

Cheap cars are cheap for a reason alright joe

Yeah Ciaran thank god!

Rang him and left a message yesterday wondering when we could view it.
Was prepaired to give asking if it was as he said.

By the sounds of it he might ring back today..... :busted:

Back