Car Transport Dublin to Rome

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Anybody know a company that deals in this sort of thing?

I'd love to make the road trip myself but getting time off to do it is next to impossible.

You bringing the BMW to Italy??

I'll drive it over for a very small fee.

Talk to DSV in Nass we deal with them every day for European transport
Ask for vilium he's not the boss but he is the king direct line 045444757 tell him kevin from Combi sent ya

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=41943.msg480067#msg480067 date=1402524068]
I'll go with ya Duffman :)
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan, it would be good crack, and then Andy could fly us back, sorted!

BMW for sale lads so it won't be coming here. Too big to park it anywhere and petrol more expensive.

I'd love to keep it in storage and come back to it in a few years but I need the money.

Keith Im afraid not. Im on Standby tomorrow.

Ill defo drive that over for you if you pay for the petrol, ferry and return flight.

But I believe you can pay upto €200 in tolls to get to Rome.

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=41943.msg480155#msg480155 date=1402593667]
Ill defo drive that over for you if you pay for the petrol, ferry and return flight.

But I believe you can pay upto €200 in tolls to get to Rome.
[/quote]

Take the backroads Johnny. :smokesubaru

Yep not a cheap trip by any means. Fuel, accommodation, food, toll fees, and worse case some sort of mechanical problem along the way.

OK so the Impreza is coming to Rome.

Plan is ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Drive Cherbourg to Rome.

Need to swap insurance, tax it again, NCT and a few service bits for the 2000km journey.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=41943.msg482525#msg482525 date=1404403147]
OK so the Impreza is coming to Rome.

Plan is ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Drive Cherbourg to Rome.

Need to swap insurance, tax it again, NCT and a few service bits for the 2000km journey.
[/quote]

serious road trip, enjoy it

Back