Donegal rally

Not in donegal tomorrow Dec but give me a shout when yer near sligo. Send ya pm there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Met up with the two lads In sligo this evening safe trip to limerick lads I'm sure it won't take ye long.
3ase3u3e.jpg
ja6u5egy.jpg
ahuqebu4.jpg
re6yma7y.jpg

Was great to meet you blacktar we where back down to limerick for 9:15 was a good drive 1100km more on legacys for weekend and they want more :smokesubaru

Good to meet ya lad. Jesus there low alright impreza like a space ship beside them have to sort that out.

Hi lads , i was the blue bug on front of you on saturday morning on the way to the first service, They are 2 beautiful cars, i could hear a lot of chirping of dumpvalves behind me through the towns lol, lovely burble from the one with the white wheels. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=thequadcam link=topic=41887.msg481498#msg481498 date=1403646785]
Hi lads , i was the blue bug on front of you on Saturday morning on the way to the first service, They are 2 beautiful cars, i could hear a lot of chirping of dumpvalves behind me through the towns lol, lovely burble from the one with the white wheels. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Hi mate you should have stoped for chat and i was admiring your car from behind its beautifully bit of gear mate fair play was actually saying to Declan that your exhaust was cleaner than my car :smokesubaru

Lol thanks very much, bit of a habit of mine having the exhaust nice and clean ... what dunpvalve are you using because it sounds savage chirping away lol...... i want one :653:

[quote author=thequadcam link=topic=41887.msg481525#msg481525 date=1403655253]
Lol thanks very much, bit of a habit of mine having the exhaust nice and clean ... what dunpvalve are you using because it sounds savage chirping away lol...... i want one :653:
[/quote]

Both Legacys have HKS SSQV dump valves on them i like the sound of them to

Back