Somebody buy this. Please.

nice one, some amount of views on the add surprised if still there @ that money, wonder what vrt would be on one of these,

Is there such a thing as a Heritage Rb5??? The interior looks like a recover job, doesn't look oem

That'd be nice weekend car... too bad its not registered in here... wish having that cash

[quote author=KENC link=topic=41681.msg477326#msg477326 date=1399761436]
Is there such a thing as a Heritage Rb5??? The interior looks like a recover job, doesn't look oem
[/quote]
Seen one advertised before in UK couple years ago. Not sure if its the same car. Probably like a dealer special that has a few select upgrades thrown at it.

Spent an hour lookin at this last nite then another hour on credit union loan page. Strongly thinking of a trip to carlow

Nice car alright but go there with eyes wide open and buy with your head and not your heart!

It a uk car and underneath might be very rusty and you might end up having to do body work to get it right.

3 grand will quickly become 4 grand with vrt nct and tax and then fix the rust.

At that stage your into new age Sti money

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=41681.msg477337#msg477337 date=1399794934]
Nice car alright but go there with eyes wide open and buy with your head and not your heart!

It a uk car and underneath might be very rusty and you might end up having to do body work to get it right.

3 grand will quickly become 4 grand with vrt nct and tax and then fix the rust.

At that stage your into new age Sti money
[/quote]

Good advice. Thats a given. It would want to be as good underneath as it looks above. It wouldn't be my everyday car. More of a store away, polish, drive once in the while kinda deal. :goodpost:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=41681.msg477341#msg477341 date=1399797111]
interior looks tacky
[/quote]

I'm Lovin' it. Contrast red and grey is class lad. :gun:

Agree that its all to easy to get swept away by ur emotions when buying not a good thing and easy to do esp when theres a rb sitting in front of you.

As above if ur going to look and you feel like this bring someone that knows what there are looking at and can remain emotionally stable and let them do all the talking and keep chat about postive and negitive aspects of the car to youselves ie not in front of seller less he knows about how you feel about car the better at the least this way u have a chance of doing some sort of deal

agree seats look abit max power but if factory or dealer special orginal then id be all for it let us know how u go :goodpost: Eoin

Only 20 min up the road from me... Damn that redundancy and empty bank account! :banghead

I want, I want, I want... :wazzup:

You have the right idea Eoin... but it in the shed and keep... unless rusted out... will be a very sound investment!

[quote author=Eoin-S204 link=topic=41681.msg477343#msg477343 date=1399797427]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=41681.msg477341#msg477341 date=1399797111]
interior looks tacky
[/quote]

I'm Lovin' it. Contrast red and grey is class lad. :gun:
[/quote]

Not particularly the colours, just the finish and the decals..doesn't look OEM to me

Done a bit of googling
Thought it might have been done by a company like litchfield as there are a few like them out there that try and improve on factory originals but there are hundreds of references to heritage cars on the web
I quite like the interior think if it was a special it could be a future classic
Any other add ons or just the trim

I think that this car is let down by the interior... I just don't think in anyway that the Heritage thing is a ligit thing.. I could be wrong, I have googled it aswell and I don't think there is such a thing as an "RB5 by HERITAGE"

It does look very max power or Halfords seat cover ish..

Agree with above.. Uk car = big rust potential.. Make sure it's wheel arches are not fillers or welded in replacement steel, sills and all underneath need to be really looked at, same as lower front panel...

If you were going to keep the car as a collector.. I think first job is to try Find a standard interior...

Unless you can find out more on out the Heritage thing????

Back