Starlet Kp60, what are they worth?

The add is only to show a similar car, I forgot to take pics of the one I seen. It had some rust aswell though

dave they're making mad money for a clean one a few mates of mine are mad toyota heads you will easily pay 3k ir more for one depending on condition

Typing while you posted Pete! :)

I don't think the 5 drs are worth much. I could be wrong.

A mate bought a 1 owner, 13k mile, stored minter for 800euro 3 years back off an elderly neighbor. Jammy ba*tard sold it for 3k more a week later.

lucky im looking at a 3dr, i need to chat the owner and see what sort of money is on it, hopefully not a lot!

in the toyota scene here old school toyotas are making big money old back wheel drive startets 3 or 5 door,dx corollas and twin cams are fetching a premium,very desirable and most of them will take twin cam running gear for that added grin factor

If you decide not to keep it dude let me know I have been looking for a standard one for a while as a blank canvas.

And if ya do decide to put a 4ag into it and need advice give us a shout I have done one already for a lad. They are a good yolk when done right

Learned how to drive in a banana yellow one of those - I scared many, many people in that car, including myself in fairness

It was only the 1litre & maxxed out at 85mph except 1 night on a downhill stretch of the motorway when she hit 92mph - only briefly mind you before the oil light came on :wall:

Having to explain to my mother that I'd blown the engine in her car was an interesting conversation :roll:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=41655.msg477113#msg477113 date=1399620583]
Learned how to drive in a banana yellow one of those - I scared many, many people in that car, including myself in fairness

It was only the 1litre & maxxed out at 85mph except 1 night on a downhill stretch of the motorway when she hit 92mph - only briefly mind you before the oil light came on :wall:

Having to explain to my mother that I'd blown the engine in her car was an interesting conversation :roll:
[/quote]

I wouldn't have went home for a while if I had have been in your shoes :whistle:

only the 3dr are worth good money, 3-5 k for tip top minter
5dr are hard sold and look fairly crap

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=41655.msg477116#msg477116 date=1399625478]
I don't get the fascination with these.
[/quote]

Your probably just too old ... :)
It's a rwd toyota head thing.

When you go to look at it, lift carpet to look at inner sills, lift rear seats to check bottom of wheel arch.
Check Rear pockets in boot.

if you buy car and decide to go with twin cam engine n running gear, I'll take the 5 speed gearbox off you, only have a 4spd in mine.

Thanks

Back