THE FOXHOLE claims another !!!!!!!ouch!!!!

wagon dec

Member Number 257
this poor fucker took the wrong line and paid the price I feel sorry for him. THE NURBURGRING WILL PUNISH MISTAKES !!!! :oops: :oops:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml8B6_FNs64[/youtube]

that's what happens when ambition out weighs talent man !!!he probably was well able to take that bend on the ps3 .that's exactly why I tell anyone who comes with me to go easy and drive at about 80% .the ring is dangerous and not called the green hell for nothing it reputation is fierce as is the track itself . but it can be awesome and still be relatively safe if driven with respect

i always said it dwc first time round if it takes you 20 mins to do so be it just do it at a comfortable pace

its never the first Gordon it is the 10th or the 20th when lads have gotten comfortable and are pushing a little bit more in their head they will be thinking the track though and thinking iv got this ,then when they arrive at the corner or at a blind crest ! at a little bit higher speed usually in the wrong place on the track this is what happens. id rather do a slow lap than end up like this poor fucker

Some smash that hope he was ok

Dont put your car on a race track unless ur prepared to loose it I recon

it was a serious one alright you could see in the video the inside of the car full of airbag dust some impact off the rails

So much that can go wrong that is out of your control...not always the drivers fault, but that did look like he got his right rear on the grass....at that speed in a FWD you have no hope...

Back