anybody heading to rally of the lakes

Autoworks

Sunday Drivers
Hi Lads hope this is in the right place ???? Im just wondering if there is anybody going down to Killarney next weekend for rally of the lakes we have 2 legacy's and 1 bug eye heading down from limerick for a look :smokesubaru

Keep an eye out for us lad I might not be bringing my Scoob this year probably be in the bmw lol 09 Laguna seca blue one black 20"s on it keep an eye out for us :yellowthumb:

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=41570.msg475858#msg475858 date=1398550877]
If your Heading down that way Eoin give me a ring and we will meet up for an owl chat
[/quote]

Will do Tom. :yellowthumb:

Sounds good will have to keep an eye out for ye i will be in my legacy got gold wheels on it now and will be with another white legacy with white wheels and mabie a blue bug eye
going to head out for a few pints Friday night :beerdrink:

some nice scoobies around today and yesterday doing pace notes. living in kilummin last stage saturday evening call for the tea

Someone from Dublin guys going there? I would like to go, prolly sat very early morning, leaving sunday afternoon... but still need to think about it, since its down in Kerry

Yeah man we should try organise a meet up down there some were for an owl chat put some faces to names :yellowthumb:

not this year owen sunday has service in kenmare mart stages molls,lough allua, borlin, furihy , 3 stages done twice with molls going downhill into killarney for the last stage
molls gap up 7.50
borlin 9.08
lough allua 10.26
fuhiry 11.08
borlin 13.18
lough ullua 14.36
furihy 15.18
molls 16.52
hope this helps

I'll be down in my scoob, heading down with Tom from here. Yeah a meet up for an hour or that for a chat would be a good idea one of the evenings. Molls gap downhill that will be something else ha

Back