B4 RSK, Where to next?

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Now that I have my new baby, time to start tipping away putting my own stamp on it and improving where I can. Ive changed the gearbox and engine oil just as a matter of course, changing the brake pads and getting a K&N filter for her next week and hope to change the wheels. The bumper is gonna get a respray in the next couple of weeks as its horribly stone chipped (looks like there was a sh*t job done of painting it at one stage). Im gonna get the grill freshened up aswell. Theres a 2" exhaust going into a 3" rear scetion on it. Is 3" too big for a car with no power upgrades? Should I go down to a 2.5" or is there any point?
After that Im thinking of going for a front and rear strut brace. Then further down the line I'll be looking at getting a map once Ive a few bob handy. Maybe new disks and uprated pads.
Anyone any tips or suggestions for me as Im new to the brand?

Maybe you should consider mapping her first dude! Set of BC coilovers then and upgrade the alloys! I got a set of discs off davelegacy for mind which are good!

Stick up a few pics :thumbsup:

think about how much you want to spend on engine performance, ie: exhaust, intake , etc. then go for the map after you buy all your parts! if your doing it on the cheap and your happy with the current sound, than just get a map :) mine is mapped to 296.4 bhp, more than enough and not enough power to compromise the lifetime of the engine!

personally id just go for the map! :D plenty of ponies to be found that way and the cheapest performance upgrade youll get

Back