New Xbox one ps4 game Project Cars

Any one buy this and any thoughts on it.

I was going to buy the f1 2015 game tomorrow but just seen on GameStop website this is out now.

Didn't think it was going to be out until another month or so.

I've been playing it, the campaign is well set up but sadly like most of these games, online can be bad if you play with randoms. For example, if you're driving a Porsche and somebody hits you from behind, your engine can overheat and blow which is annoying sometimes.

Also at the moment the game has only a limited number of cars to choose from, no Scooby at all. :(

Last edited:
Looks class
cars dont seem to move a well in this as forza looks like it's steering from the back wheels if ya get me
weather looks class

Got this recently didn't like it

Am warming a little to it but it's a bit serious handling of cars not consistant and graphics are ok but not what it looks like in videos

But great weather as above fact that there loads of UK tracks is great too

Forza 5 still the king much better choice of cars tuning painting coumunity and the A.i is far superior

Fun is missing here

yeah , i dont believe its living up to the pre-release hype , ,had considered renting it to see if it impresses , but might jus stick with good oul forza.

i feel dissapointed without even playing it .

I picked this up for ps4 as there is not much choice in driving sims at the minute.
It's fun so far, handling is tricky to get used to, I just have a controller so minor corrections can be tricky.
Tyre temp and weight transfer seem very important, cold tyre grip is non existent.
The number of cars is not impressive but they all are different to drive, it seems to be more about learning a car and it's strengths and weaknesses.
A gt3 mclaren is a different beast to a gt3 BMW

Anyone else here still playing it?

I lost interest in it when my friends stopped playing during the Summer. We used to do races together which was fun. I think PS4 needs something like Forza. Massive selection of cars that you easily modify. Gran Turismo got really boring after GT5 which I adored.

you got Forza? Far far superior. ..

Bought this and seriously disappointed.

Never again

I'll stick to Turn 10 they been making great Forza games for over 10 years

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back