V- limited type R 00

ronan

I'm on the hunt for a mint and must be ment 00 v-limited typ r, impreza, cash waiting will pay right money for a proper proper one, so please no time wasters thanks in advance, call David on 0870612700

It will probably be hard but ill wait as long as it takes to come on the right one, price will come down to the condition of the car etc, if anyone's knows of one that's for sale pm me cheers

You still didn't answer the question :ponder2:

We are trying to advise you on your purchase not see how much you have in your bank account!

What about a P1. Nice looking 01 one on Donedeal think its a fella not far from me that has it. looks a nice one

If you want a mint one, suffer waiting 2-3 months, and hand over your 10k for one out of Japan.

You won't get a mint one here, you will get some nice clean ones but Mint is a big ask for a 13 year old sports car.

Any type of type r is selling now, being swept up for export so try even find a bad one..

Nice car on snet at moment for 8k sterling, but it will probably be clean and not crashed, won't be mint.

I think this notion that everything you buy out of japan is mint is farcical.
We have no notion of there history whatsoever
We cant even understand any bit of paperwork that is given with the car other than the auction report for which all we no could be a joke too.
There is a lovely silver sti type r for sale where im from big money but big spec and always well cared for.

Agree re japan where you could not see report.

as in was thru imports here at dealers.

but you buy a grade 4-4.5 and interior grade B you will be getting a very nice car indeed.

a lot of imports that came in were grade 3-3.5 or Grade R

[quote author=bbsti link=topic=41460.msg474760#msg474760 date=1397734855]
We cant even understand any bit of paperwork that is given with the car other than the auction report for which all we no could be a joke too.
There is a lovely silver sti type r for sale where im from big money but big spec and always well cared for.
[/quote]

You really don't know much about importing a car or the procedure if that's what you think.

It's no different than buying a car here In the sense that if you want to be a fool and buy a lemon here, you can also do it in Japan.

But if you do it the correct way, you can sit and wait for your grade 4 or 4.5 to come up, get the translated auction sheet, get mileage verified, and get it inspected by a professional in Japan.. You can win it in auction and get it inspected again and if it's not what it says on the auction sheet, give it back to auction house.

Dave is also right above in what he is saying about dealer cars here... That's a different league of car.. Id say even at 3-3.5 grade is being generous... It wasn't about quality then, it was about just buy what ever you can and it was sold before it got here..
Personally importing a car is a far different thing.

did yoi check out jdm auction watch on facebook a few lads i know have used them and are very happy with what they got and they have a guy in japan checkibg the cars for them so you've a half decent idea of what you're getting,just one option for ya man

He is doing very well Gordon, see on Facebook he is going to have a stand at Japfest in the Uk, big go on personal imports now In a few Eu countries, think he said it's averaging about 3 cars per week they are winning for customers..

Re: Re: V- limited type R 00

[quote author=KENC link=topic=41460.msg1#msg1 date=1397758534]
[quote author=bbsti link=topic=41460.msg474760#msg474760 date=1397734855]
[/quote]

You really don't know much about importing a car or the procedure if that's what you think.

It's no different than buying a car here In the sense that if you want to be a fool and buy a lemon here, you can also do it in Japan.

But if you do it the correct way, you can sit and wait for your grade 4 or 4.5 to come up, get the translated auction sheet, get mileage verified, and get it inspected by a professional in Japan.. You can win it in auction and get it inspected again and if it's not what it says on the auction sheet, give it back to auction house.
[/quote]

I said the notion that everything in japan is mint I didn't say that there isn't some good and some bad there are people importing grade 3- 3.5 cars in left right and centre which imo is a waste of time going through all that to end up with something ok at the end.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back