Possible catch can group buy????

The rcm ones are a fine job, but I wouldn't be going to return to sump so it would be over kill for me, the likes of the OBP baffled one and vent to atmosphere would tick all the boxes for me...
I've a swirl pot located where the rcm one goes so I don't fancy moving that either :(

OBP got back to me 20% off 10 cans. 30% off 20 cans..
Just waiting for the exact price

Emailed murray ms and waiting for a price from them aswell

I'm not looking for return to sump as I have a temp sensor in the sump nut
That looks the job baz

Haven't got a reply from Murray Motorsport.

Got the prices from OBP
Hello,

OBPCTSU01B - £47.20 for 10 or more
£41.30 for 20+

OBPCTSU02B - £52 for 10 or more
£45.50 for 20+

All prices are + VAT and Delivery

Different size ports, the 1b is all 10mm, the 2b is 15mm ports and 22mm vent.. Says on there side it's designed for newage..
Only thing I see is the 2b has a straight vertical port out of the top where the 1b has a 45 degree port at the top like on the white type r pics above.

So the 2B is the one to go for given what you were saying earlier in the thread about the sizes and how they have an effect?

There saying on the site the 2b is designed for newage, next time your at the car check the pipe internal diameter coming off your rocker covers.

To use the 1b I think you would have to use reducers to go from 15mm down to 10mm so that's not ideal,

They only vent the heads and no the crankcase where most of the oil vapour would be coming from. Mad price as well

I think we will knock it on the heads lads, there is I think 3 looking at buying catch cans so I doubt there will be any saving on unit prices, so only saving would be 3 items in one box to one address. But then someone is going to have to drive to collect, or they will have to be reposted here again so it wouldn't be a saving...there is the same cans on ebay with free shipping to Uk, so that might be the way to go using parcel motel, and we all just work away and do our own thing,

If looking, try get the baffled ones. :)

Hi Ken, I'd be interested in one too maybe.

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED - who didn't stick their name down yet before Ken closes this one?

Back