Built to DRAG

Kmboost

Full ISDC Member
This is the other blue beast in the garage, under cover most of the time but time toi get ready for work this year. Might have been the subaru colour inspiration. :multijump: :multijump: fully rebuilt engine, straght thru exhaust, the list is endless.

Attachments

• finished tractor and 078.JPG
    finished tractor and 078.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
  • finished tractor and 078.JPG
    finished tractor and 078.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
a ya cant beat an ould dexta fair quick on the road . the father had 1 back in the day and it would do 30kph on the road :eek2 :icon_grin: only problem was after going into top gear the gear selector would stick and you'd have to open the 4 bolts and fix it but was so worth it :icon_biggrin:
looks very well man what year is she :thumbsup:

1962, built it from top to bottom with me da three year ago, even put the super engine into it. a feckin flyer leaves all the 35's for dead. :falldownlaugh:

:thumbsup: cool good man there a great little tractor and love seem them to a mf as everyone picks the mf . does it get stuck between gears as it was a common fault with them

used to but a bit of weld on the end of the gear lever sorted it. it had a cab but it looked a badly fitted bodykit, its more of wind in your hair drive now. i fitted the dukes of hazard horn, it gets a look or too i can tell ye. :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

will say maybe for the 6th, its the birthday over the weekend, getting even older, and mothers day then sunday. so Ciaran, the possibility of me being in any fit state to drive on sunday morning is doubtful. as for the tractor run Colm, most of the charity runs died when the tiger was put down, only local runs these days.

25584606.jpg

Back