intresting ebay finds

Looks savage
Have been talking to a few lads about titanium exhausts and there reply was great for a race car not for a road car
As when titanium heats it moves quite a lot is gaskets and stuff fall out of them.
Also wet conditions....cold water on hot titanium is not ideal......

Looks savage
Have been talking to a few lads about titanium exhausts and there reply was great for a race car not for a road car
As when titanium heats it moves quite a lot is gaskets and stuff fall out of them.
Also wet conditions....cold water on hot titanium is not ideal......

New a lad before who had one on a e46 m3! Was literally the best advertisement for one, thing absolutely howled flat out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need no further reminder that as soon as l can put a few bob l will get tomei expreme. There is a lad here with classic lm duying to meet up and hear it in person. Even more he has it mate up with tomei headers :)

The above exhaust is from an s202 only . 203/204 were differant, still titanium but a differant shape .

I think it's just the back box that it ti on them all seem to have ss the rest of the way up to the turbo.
I bet Ya it weighs half a normal back box
I'd like that lol

Tomei is catback and is 5kg where stock is over 15. Also slipjoint, so no gaskets, flange etc. :54:

Slip joints do away with all that movement when hot.....interesting ......5 kg for the full system ?

Yes just check in now its 5.1kg according to their own website. Thats for catback no downpipe :54:

Back