intresting ebay finds

I would repair it. I hate seeing these broken up. Perfect cars body and interior wise.

Last edited:
Wonder would it be better to turn it into a track car,has the basic in it

After the 1st smash,chassis leg was furburded, that would make me break it. That's just me

If that car ever seen the road again I wouldn't like to be the owner and I love most of the S cars.

This one needs to be broken unfortunately

To be fair he has track car :icon_grin: and a real quick 1 .
Cat c in the uk and a bad tip over here depends what it's like I guess

the bits cost good money but I doubt that they will make enough breaking the car to justify the hassle. Fixing it is where (if possible ) the money are. On the other hand if broken that means one less on the market - Joe's one will raise in value lol

and more... seem to be bought by Damien Bradley (the fellow that race that white gen 1 legacy in UK). 12K sterling looks like good profit if he finds someone to pay this kind of a money:

Attachments

• fefef.jpg
    fefef.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 74
8500 euros = 7500 pounds :thumbsup: Give or take . I hope he gets 12k for it . it was there for who ever wanted to but it And he was first in with the cash :thumbsup:

Too early for work never mind sums :icon_grin::thumbsup: . Yes there a few pound to be made on it selling it on eBay and waiting for the right buyer depending on the price . Could be a 6-12 month wait for your money back or could have it back in 3/4 weeks you never know :thumbsup:
knew it would last long at that money

Needs full paint,rear arches are rusted out its had 2 or 3 shunts one was heavy front twisted leg one wheel damaged engine rebuild
Don't think it's the original turbo and a few other bits.
So someone looking for a s204 knows what they are after I think to repair it and put it back on the road your looking at way to much money
I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole when it's repaired
Keep your money and buy something else because I just think it would be a hard sell after you bought it.

Back