intresting ebay finds

Very same brake on the new corvette and camaro and a good few other cars in sure but a full set be unreal anchors

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you have a few bob to spare and you like to play extravagant l say why not. I would love gtr r35 as they are similar gold to our brembo but wheels are problem as they require 20". I don't know about c63 amg

Most people that have Ap' s would be happy with that Tommy [emoji529][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The "Why are my wheels rubbing" Crew [emoji1][emoji2]????

Im guilty of being part of theap's gang but for the sake of it mine are custom color :naughty:

Ciaran you are part of the revs and aps group you are getting too mainstreem for my liking. Go get something rare like ARC, Syms or Ganador to reabilitate yourself :1poke:
And for the wheels bigger is better :545:

Last edited:
Im guilty of being the part of theap's gang but for the sake of it mine are custom color :naughty:

Ciaran you are part of the revs and aps group you are getting too mainstreem for my liking. Go get something rare like ARC, Syms or Ganador to reabilitate yourself :1poke:
And for the wheel the bigger is better :545:
Getting old Man

Yup so mainstream [emoji4]

I've no idea what the are (ARC, Syms or Ganador) you young fellas and your lingo [emoji38]

Last edited:
Then sell out and buy a Jag and set of golf clubs :facepalm:
Might have to running and keeping up on maintenance bloody tough on wallet on the Wrx.

Defo requires serious commitment to daily for 6 years but so worth it every time I get into it nothing like them [emoji106]

Getting old Man

Yup so mainstream [emoji4]

I've no idea what the are (ARC, Syms or Ganador) you young fellas and your lingo [emoji38]

This is turning into.

"I don't know what a tracker mortgage is "

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back