intresting ebay finds

those turinis have to be a great deal:

Doesn’t look like they deliver to Ireland look in good nick alright at decent price they hold the value pretty well that style I missed out on a set a while back around 500 blips here needed tyres

Doesn’t look like they deliver to Ireland look in good nick alright at decent price they hold the value pretty well that style I missed out on a set a while back around 500 blips here needed tyres

Paisley Freight in UK deliver

I seen the offset but was reading add and he wasn’t big on shipping to Ireland I might treat myself to a new set if I can scramble a few bob together and herself don’t find out about it I might be over to Tommy’s house to try one on to finally make my mind up [emoji16][emoji16]

They are expensive at 1600 odd quid for wheels and tyres depending on exchange rate and they are a ***** to clean but I haven't looked at changing wheels in 24months now I'm that happy with them on the car ,

There u go Gary
cd77e0d52958c4d3ceb34e461afe409c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Most late blobs (Sti's) were wide track and hawks on[emoji106] 5x114

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah unfortunately for you :Falldownlaugh:

Go on and buy set sure, it's only money :Falldownlaugh:

She will spend it on shoes and dresses that'll get wore once and ****ed in the wardrobe then , wheels get used in the daily , what more justification do you need :thumbsup:

Spot on tommy and as I sit beside her with brand new clobber that she says “gary I have these ages “but me looking for an easy life I say nothing [emoji20] but she ranting on about a new watch I bought trying to google how much if she can figure out which one it is [emoji51] she’ll blow her top when she does. brilliant watch though does everything but that’s life

Back