intresting ebay finds

I can see him tapping out on the airport floor with some 200kg guy on top

1. Sti pink suspension
2. Yamaha Dampening bars ( front and rear )
3. Sti titanium exhaust
4. Sti/recaro carbon seats
5. Sti bbs re wheels ( 5x 114)

let me me know what room you have left and I'll get a few small bits :icon_biggrin:

Now this is a steal. If l was on the market would have flied to Gatwick and comeback with it in the hand luggage :roll:

:thumbsup:Nice find
but can still be purchased new for not much more that there asking there . They make a huge difference to the way a new age handles :thumbsup:

Pretty cool these.
Seen similar for the legacy, instead of subaru it was "LEGACY" stamped on the caliper

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-11-15-27-38.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-11-15-27-38.png
    292.3 KB · Views: 62
Be better off with an original subaru set refurbed , I'd say there not great quality . Has anyone run a set

Oh probably, just nice cosmetically lol
Legacy ones were nice!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 58
Godspeed sell them wrx pro calipers, I bought a front set off them and refurbed oe rear calipers,

I find them great but have only 6k miles on them yet and nearly all.of those were in dry weather.

all reviews say as good as oe spec and very competively priced, Godspeed were doing a deal on front calipers, grooved disks and pads at time and that's why I went with them, they held up very well at the trackday too,

Time will tell if any good????

Yeah that's actually the above deal too. Not sure on the brand of the discs tho, what are your discs that u got with em?

Godspeed stickers on the discs as well, no other brand name on them as far as ai can remember, as I said they held up very well at last year's trackday,

Back