intresting ebay finds

Looks like a decent value but when you add disks and padds and you will be well over 1k. Anyway they didnt sell. He may have them again with a lower starting bid

Last edited:
Nice they usually go for 800-1000 euros but there's a lot of damage on that so is probley priced a little high but hard got so will probley sell at some stage

Maybe to the right America searching for a JDM part bit I think that’s a bit rich for that type of damage.

Be quick as is finishing in 2 hrs :54:

038859963-big.jpg

Ahh you guys are so kind for looking out for me yep am on the lookout for a new set of turinis .... will this make me a wheel whore [emoji33] Tommy told me about wheel base do whatever tyres you want so probably go with them down the road. In fairness they don’t come up to often

Minimum of 3 sets of wheels must be held at all times to be a fully fledged member of wheel whore club Gary :icon_grin:

I'd just buy new , I'd be wary of cheap wheels on eBay, why buy someone else's hardship if they are bad , grand if you can inspect before buying but 2 much money to take a chance with buying unseen

Back