541840db561cb09b70b9353886f8f5f0.jpg
ef83550d5b64e3903dc6762e0ef4dc71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Same as the one joe got from tommy only in 5x100

038604608-big.jpg

Possibly cheap brakes with a little bit of work:

038604609-big.jpg

pity there 5x 100

Yep great wheel and probley one of the lightest 18” Wheels you can buy and very strong pity there 5x100 But might find something to put them on :thumbsup:

That’s a set for Seanie think he was looking . Magnesium wheels are a night mare to repair as its to specialized an area so it costs a fortune to get done right

Christ thought it was good value.
Are bbs forged hard to repair aswell.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If anyone is planing of buying the rear window vents:

Hey everyone! I am the owner and operator of Visual Autowerks and I have a special discount code “TWIF20” for all members on this group to receive 20% off your set of removable window vents. Enter this code at checkout to receive the discount!

Visual Autowerks specialize in the highest of quality REMOVABLE Subaru window vents. These are PERFECT for those hot track days where some track regulations require all windows with non-passengers to be closed and help ventilate the vehicles cabin keeping the interior and especially the driver cooled down. They also work great with vehicles without A/C, prevent wind buffeting you would normally get by slightly opening rear windows, if you have pets & kids in the back seat, or stand out for that unique aggressive style. To install you simply open the window, slide the bottom channel of the vent onto the window, and roll the window up securing the vent into place.

We are the only company that offers all of our window vents with a choice of Black, Silver, or Brass color rivets. We also have a mesh screen option to help prevent debris or insects from getting in.

We currently have removable window vents for the following platforms:
1992 - 2011 Impreza sedan and wagon
1992 - 2018 WRX/STI
1998 - 2008 SF & SG Forester
2005 - 2009 Legacy Sedan & Wagon (Wagon orders will ship early June)
BRZ/FRS

We also have many other accessories available; license plate deletes, bride shift Boots, posters, and more!

Other year Legacy and Forester platforms, 12+ Impreza/Crosstrek and more coming soon!

Check us out at @visualautowerks on Instagram or Visual Autowerks on Facebook.

Order yours today at www.visualautowerks.com.

All Window Vents are in stock and ship out within 2 weeks due to a high volume of orders.

Retail pricing is $160 for any rivet color option without our mesh insert, and $190 with the mesh insert.

Use code TWIF20 for a 20% discount of prices listed above!

Back