intresting ebay finds

Seen them but there Kerbed all over and still looking for 1200 sterling Best of luck with that

No really. The subaru is a frozen project plus they only have titanium tip not full system :icon_biggrin:

Too bad I just spent all my money on them wheels, the N1 catback for brz sounds so good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No, not those no;) i was reacting to the 40% discount on invidia exhasts, but ordered set of xxrs for xmas

Oh right! Any pics of the wheel you ordered? Size etc.

Googled them but so many! :)

Oh right! Any pics of the wheel you ordered? Size etc.

Googled them but so many! :)
Thats them ;) 18x8.5
3efb71ab291eea26ecbd4fa53ca355be.jpg

Very nice, they will look lovely.
A guy in works friend bought your car too I believe, I told him buy it as it was a good one.
Some junk out there these days.

Aye, its plausible:) Hes Gordon's friend as well. Since Gordon was here, I got much calmer, coz I know it goes into good hands.

Exactly because of the junk out there on adverts and donedeal I didnt even advertise there, it would be impossible to sell for asking price without having stupid low offers and lowballers. Everone would be like 'yea, there is another one for half the money' well, then go grab the one for half the money and good luck with it.

Turbos are without a doubt art work but apparently they are giving bad results spoolwise :54:

Back