vrt on 11 honda accord estate

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member

after looking it up last month it was around 3690 put the same details in again and it coming in at 5400-5200 depending on spec is this right for an 11 car with 120000 miles :ponder:

Re: vrt on 11 honda accord estate

It seems every different spec Accord carries a different price on that calculator :angry1:

Think you're gonna have to sit down with a pen & paper & manually make notes of each different model to see which is the cheapest

Pretty sure they changed the engine from 2204cc to 2199cc at some stage during that model also to meet newer emissions targets so that will make a difference to c02 outputs

seem that way brian . at that rate then it would be 18k for a 2011 car with 120000miles on the clock doesnt seem like great value :comp26: will do a bit more research into it

That shape accord are getting big money
I was looking at a few holding big money

Holding well alright was lookin at on last year but just working out to much for me. Still keeping an eye on them love them had the previous model lovely to drive. That vrt is a disaster if the model spec is in twice only spelt maybe a space in a different place can mean 500 in the difference. Noticed it last year when i cleared an audi.

I was the same, have abandoned the idea of upgrading the daily driver now for a few months at least, just giving away free money that could be better spent on the impreza :multijump:

ye all ya seem to be paying for is a reg plate and loosing 3-5k a year makes ya sick fairly quick :puke2:

People seem to think post 08 cars are somehow ageless and forget that they are all 6 years old now!!!! People looking for ridiculous money for them.

We sold our 08 accord 3 months ago got €13.500 for it lovely lovely car do 2.2 es gt model

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=41238.msg472049#msg472049 date=1395697720]
People seem to think post 08 cars are somehow ageless and forget that they are all 6 years old now!!!! People looking for ridiculous money for them.
[/quote]

There's a shortage off them as well
Not enough sold new for the amount off people looking for them now
Wich doesent help either

Joe, if your buying from the UK, ask for a copy of the V5, they can blank out chassis number and stuff like that so you can't "ring" the car, it will have enough info in regards emissions engine size and model,
With that info you can sit infront of the VRT calculator and work out almost exactly what it will cost, I've done it a few times so you don't get any nasty surprises when you get to the NCT centre, to give them pure bastards money for nothin

Back