MY02 WRX brakes?

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=41064.msg471258#msg471258 date=1395240122]
A member on her manufactures the brackets as well nivek
[/quote]

I bought these, nice and tidy without the €€€ price tag.

I Have a set of 4 pot/2 pots that I might be selling, instead of doing up my car I might just buy something with a little more poke :p

I also have stainless pistons and a rebuild kit for front and back.

[quote author=legacygt_ie link=topic=41064.msg471276#msg471276 date=1395252176]
[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=41064.msg471258#msg471258 date=1395240122]
A member on her manufactures the brackets as well nivek
[/quote]

I bought these, nice and tidy without the €€€ price tag.

I Have a set of 4 pot/2 pots that I might be selling, instead of doing up my car I might just buy something with a little more poke :p

I also have stainless pistons and a rebuild kit for front and back.
[/quote]

Let me know if you are selling them, the lad didnt come back to me yet. If you get me some nice price, I might as well take yours... and fook that guy for not answering my phone and not responding to my msgs:D

Yeh if you get stuck Ill be selling my set shortly from my 02 WRX you can see the fronts in the picture.The rears are still on the car but are in good condition Pads still have plenty on them.I'm waiting for the bigger discs for the brembos I bought. You can have the old discs too,there not the best but usable.May need skimmed but I don't have the brackets you need.
I dont want to tread on anyones toes so just if you get stuck.

Well, you aint stepping on anyones toes. This is some random guy I never seen, I just know he owns impreza for breaking and he wants to do some project. I need brakes 'fast' and I am not willing to wait like 6 months for him to start his breaking... so if you are getting rid of these before he does the breaking, I guess I will go with the option that comes earlier:). Thats how the business goes. If I had a deal with him already and he agreed on the sale, I would not backstab him by buying somewhere else. But since there was no single communication done yet, its not a big deal:)

By the way, hes not even in a club or anything, really just random guy

Are the same as the 4 pots from the classic? Weren't they made by Brembo and branded by Subaru?

I saw a video where guy was saying they were Brembo on the 22b, which I know are just the standard classic 4 pots, so I presumed they were made by Brembo

Back