Lancia apreaciation thread

Its the same like the newage impreza 2 door conversion - if you dont move b pillar further back the front doors look a bit short and lost. But never the less its an epic build

Its the same like the newage impreza 2 door conversion - if you dont move b pillar further back the front doors look a bit short and lost. But never the less its an epic build

Agreed... looks all wrong in my eyes. Proportions don't look right as a 2 door. With the effort they went to, it's shame they didn't alter this too. Wheels are too big as well

Actually yeah the back wheel looks a bit lopsided in the arch as it hasn't got an even gap all around ,

I don't like it either

Don't like the price
Don't like it been 2door
Don't like the Monte Carlo front end
Like the wheels but a inch to big
And don't like the color.

Bit of a let down for me and more on the Italian and Lancia clubs don't like it but alot of them lads are purists

I don't like it either

Don't like the price
Don't like it been 2door
Don't like the Monte Carlo front end
Like the wheels but a inch to big
And don't like the color.

Bit of a let down for me and more on the Italian and Lancia clubs don't like it but alot of them lads are purists

A very similar route to where we as a club are headed , clean original car that haven't been cut and butchered is what everyone wants

A very similar route to where we as a club are headed , clean original car that haven't been cut and butchered is what everyone wants

I don't think so just yet Tommy, I don't know of one car in the club that is not modified in some way. Is there one?

I don't think I'll ever have a standard car, I like mine to look a certain way

S204 is unmodified ciaran larkins s203 is unmodified I'm sure there are a few others but that's not the point It's wasn't ment to be a exact copy of an integrale it was there take on it Some loke it some don't if it was the same lads would give out about too so your never going to please everyone

Nothing to do with butchering Tommy.... trust me... I'm the last to be getting on his high-horse about modding cars.... I just think this one was done badly... and not worth the 350k dollars!!!! :eek:

S204 is unmodified ciaran larkins s203 is unmodified I'm sure there are a few others but that's not the point It's wasn't ment to be a exact copy of an integrale it was there take on it Some loke it some don't if it was the same lads would give out about too so your never going to please everyone

I know what your saying Joe but isn't the hole point of redoing a car " to make them better". They haven't made it better imo.

It’s a personal thing I guess price tag is a bit crazy but I guess they have to make the money back somehow for the limited numbers run and no doubt they will sell out . Lighter , more power , stiffer chassie , Better seats better brakes it will be a way better car than the original with the windscreen stopping the a pillers from twisting
the original car is 1980s technology the new 1 will always be better . They looks will always be decisive for any car that’s remade If someone made a 22b replica would you want it changed or the same , it’s a personal thing but I’d want it changed slightly in the right places and generally look the same body wise

It’s a personal thing I guess price tag is a bit crazy but I guess they have to make the money back somehow for the limited numbers run and no doubt they will sell out . Lighter , more power , stiffer chassie , Better seats better brakes it will be a way better car than the original with the windscreen stopping the a pillers from twisting
the original car is 1980s technology the new 1 will always be better . They looks will always be decisive for any car that’s remade If someone made a 22b replica would you want it changed or the same , it’s a personal thing but I’d want it changed slightly in the right places and generally look the same body wise

Yeah... but for that ridiculous 350k dollar price tag you could have this...

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C808425

And these...

https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/62712/2-lancia-delta-with-more-parts-wheels-for-sal

An still have 122k dollars left over to modify them to make them better!!!

That’s a pointless argument as the The same can be said for most expensive cars that there not worth it and you could buy a standard one spend money make it better and have money left over . But that’s not the point . You either like it for what it is or you don’t . the price is high but so is availability. They will all sell out and probley worth more than the sales price after a short while

For 350k I’d buy something else but to some people it’s worth it . It’s what makes the world go around

That’s a pointless argument as the The same can be said for most expensive cars that there not worth it and you could buy a standard one spend money make it better and have money left over . But that’s not the point . You either like it for what it is or you don’t . the price is high but so is availability. They will all sell out and probley worth more than the sales price after a short while

For 350k I’d buy something else but to some people it’s worth it . It’s what makes the world go around

It's not a 'pointless argument'... it's just an opinion Joe. I'd rather spend my money on what I posted up.

I don't see those being a good investment or selling higher after a short while. I think they are a load of hype... and not worth speculating on as an investment

I'm very surprised they touched the out side of the car to be honest. Obviously a set of wheels would set it off. I think it would have been better to just work on the issues the integrale had, body wise, power wise and the electrical Gremlins.

I think yourself or myself could have built a better car for that budget

I’d still have 1 if I had a stupid amount of money .

Maybe Johnny but better by who’s standards is the catch . It is what it is

This is the one in clonmel. sh*t photo l know but you get the ideal

Last edited:
Back