Interior centre console trim

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Hey guys,

Im looking for the centre console trim, from the two centre air vents, down around the radio and on down to around the gear lever for a 2005 wrx. It comes in 3 pieces. obviously I want it free of marks etc. The one in mine is all scratched....!

Cheers

Think so but he's prob busy don't worry though he's great at getting back to people mabay a pm would be better ?

is your car the new type dash ? and does it have aircon , if so i may still have some or maybe all 3 sections spare in the garage , i'll have a look for ya after work tomorrow , fingers crossed they were spared from the last skip i got in ,

This is a picture of it. Look closely you'll see my problem, under top left vent. Also someone sprayed something on it, u can see everywhere the spray landed, it left a mark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
similar fate happened my own. They are very expensive to buy new. The part of the air vents there is the most expensive. The air vents near the windows have to be bought new as a part breaks when taking them out. I didn't buy mine as someone else footed the bill that caused issue . With the car off the road for the winter didnt get to fit them yet

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=40832.msg466954#msg466954 date=1392671329]
thats the one i had , will have a look for ya tomorrow mate
[/quote]

Jesus tommy that would be great. Cheers!

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=40832.msg466877#msg466877 date=1392653035]
If its all there, you could give it a light sand and a shot of paint or get it print painted by someone like this crowd?

http://www.aquaprint.ie/patterns.html
[/quote]
aquaprint problem solved :stismiley

I might have to consider aqua print at this stage. I have a few problems with it. Firstly there in Dublin. I'm in west limerick! I'd have to courier up all the bits and drive around with no trim for a week! :-(. Secondly I wanted to keep the interior totally original. I just like things left alone! I hate carbon fibre stuck onto everything! Then if I got it done in a plain colour it would have to be an exact colour match of what's there already. If u look closely at the picture you'll see the hazard warning light switch is in the middle of the top trim. And it's the same colour. Also the 3 circular air flow controls are colour coded too so any variation in colour on the trim around them would be very noticeable! And I can't get the switches and dials painted too as there are numbers and lights on them. And lastly im presuming its not cheap!

Has anyone any experience with them. How long the process takes etc and cost?

Thanks

by the way they are yours , been hidden in my garage the last 4 years or more , so happy christmas ! :thumbsup:

Back