RIP Gary Dillon aka Kanye From The West

That's great [emoji106]
[quote author=blacktar link=topic=40811.msg493636#msg493636 date=1413840400]
Fair play to them. Gary 's mother drives the subaru now and have to say keeps it well still a class car.
[/quote]

Brilliant to hear it's not an ornament [emoji2]

Remember there was talk of something like a charity event or something in Gary's memory didn't really happen but they can be hard to organise

Very nice gesture.

Actually going through old emails other day and found one there from him. Hard believe alright as was very active on the forum.

Life can throw all sorts at you. And very easy can be all over.

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=40811.msg493653#msg493653 date=1413844865]
Very nice gesture.

Actually going through old emails other day and found one there from him. Hard believe alright as was very active on the forum.

Life can throw all sorts at you. And very easy can be all over.
[/quote]

Yeah it can happen very quickly with CF. My brother was 21 when he passed.I'll be blunt about it, Its a progressive illess and will catch up with you eventually which is the unfortunate truth , and another truth is some dont want to end up on a transplant list,on oxygen 24hrs a day and in a wheel chair.They will not tell you that though,they will just keep trucking on.

Met Garys Mom in Sligo on Monday.
Saw ISDC sticker in window so approached her to see the Car. We had a great chat as she loves the car which is used as daily driver but still only 36k mls.
She had the highest praise for Colm who had been in touch with her a number of times.
Gave her our ISDC card as she had a lot of questions regarding servicing /timing belt change etc, Told her to give us a call if any info required. Also gave her Finnegans Ballymahon details as her brother lives in Longford as she drives over on regular basis.
She was taken aback when I commented on number plate ending in STI [571]as she said nobody ever mentions same but Gary always talked about his special number.

Back