RIP Gary Dillon aka Kanye From The West

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
It is with deep regret that we announce the passing of a long standing club member, Gary Dillon.

Gary has been a member of the Club since 2006 and was always an enthusiastic member of the Club. In his time here, he owned a blob WRX before moving on to a 2006 IMPREZA STI SPEC C ARAI EDITION.

An active club member with nearly 4,000 posts, Gary was always enthusiastic about the club and Subaru brand. He often spent time giving back to other members by photoshopping new wheels, colour changes or any photoshop requests. A creative person, he often helped the committee with badge and leaflet designs to help promote the club throughout the country.

A genuinely nice guy, our sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends during this awful time.

Rest in peace Gary.

DSCF0580.jpg

RIP gary aka kayne as i knew him

only met him once at scoobfest up north , sound chap

:icon_sad:

Very sad news he will be remembered fondly by everyone who met him very deepest condolences to all his family and friends

very very sad news. our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends . R.I.P garry ( kayne )

Sad to hear to news of his passing this morning, he was a real nice guy, condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Gary.

Back