Alloy paint code

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
does anyone know if a paint code for the gold alloys on the 2006 sti hawk eye model can be got. They come on the 2005 wide track blob eye also

Thanks

doesn't seem to give you a code there just an option to buy, was looking for a P1 wheel paint code meself, sorry fpr jumpin in on this :thumbsup:

I'll check it out tomorrow at work, we have a mixing scheme there and it may give some formulas and codes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks lads
@ nick there is no paint there for the enkei alloys. I've emailed them to see

Thanks Colm ya the l920 is the one but any of the alloy companies that Ive went to are making an issue of the alloy colour as the non bbs ones are hard match.

I could go with the bbs gold but I have a full spare alloy in the l920 so that would be no good if something happened one of the alloys but having said that nothing has ever happened an alloys Ive had

still looking at getting this done . The bbs gold will be cheaper to do but am afraid how it will look. Everyone quoting good bit more to get oem finish. nu luk up the north from research are the top boys at it but want top dollor also to do it

[quote author=gerry link=topic=40693.msg465468#msg465468 date=1391817924]
Thanks Colm ya the l920 is the one but any of the alloy companies that Ive went to are making an issue of the alloy colour as the non bbs ones are hard match.

I could go with the bbs gold but I have a full spare alloy in the l920 so that would be no good if something happened one of the alloys but having said that nothing has ever happened an alloys Ive had
[/quote]

get the spare done with the set??so all matching

Im more afraid of the bbs colour being more goldie than standard and not look well

[quote author=thegazzer link=topic=40693.msg467355#msg467355 date=1392838556]
The code is gk1 Subaru gold
[/quote]

is that the bbs gold colour code

I use Gk1 as it is a perfect match for the brembo calipers, never tried it up to the bbs gold to see if its any way close to it tho

If it matches the brembos... That's different all together than any wheel gold

[quote author=KENC link=topic=40693.msg467424#msg467424 date=1392852969]
If it matches the brembos... That's different all together than any wheel gold
[/quote]

yep thats what Id be thinking thats very gold. The enkeis are very light

GK1 straight out of the tin here in the pic, nice gold but not what your looking for

482499_397929616969348_2142693751_n.jpg

Any result with getting proper gold on the enkie. Or anyone else get a set refurbed lately. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back