FIESTA ST

wagon dec

Member Number 257
got our first fiesta st in work today and I have to say they are a savage little car looks like the one in the pics below and its an st2 so sony sound system , recaro seats ,anthracite rims very nice car even if a little pricey at 29k what do ye think of them oh and its 180 bhp 1.6 turbo with the ford warranty backed option of a mountune kit of an exhaust a remap and induction kit to take it 215 bhp 320nm torque all this in a car that does 48mpg and costs 280 euro a year to tax the future is here lads !!!!!
ford-fiesta-st-blue-muq81vuf.jpg

FiestaST_10.jpg

Ford-Fiesta-ST-cruising.jpg

in red
ford-fiesta-st-2.jpg

2014-ford-fiesta-st-euro-spec--first-drive-march-2013_100424152_l.jpg

and in white
Ford_Fiesta_ST_Three-Quarters-White.jpg

interior
2013-ford-fiesta-st-4.jpg

fiesta-inside-556x371.jpg

2013-Ford-Fiesta-ST-seat-autopitstops.com_.jpg

2013-Ford-Focus-ST-interior-seats.jpg

Its the future alright dec, in 10 years time our cars will be dinosaurs given the advances in technology. Nothin we can do about it!!

St fiesta lovely car defo the future I've been at the Opel (Vxr) track days for the last 8 years in a row and the most impressive and underrated car I've driven is the Vxr nurburgring corsa serious track weapon there are track prepared corsas T track day with a roll cage slick track tires ect ect and you can hunt them down in the nurburgring corsas savage bit of kit too the speed that you can Cary thorough the corners is very high at brands hatch and knock hill i laped the corsa stock Vxr Opc (not nurburgring )quicker than the vxr8 at thruxton diff story as much faster track flat out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=40333.msg459487#msg459487 date=1389406195]
29k :shock2:
[/quote]

Agreed Johnny bit pricey Alrite but u don't get the likes if bilsten shocks for nothing and seats in that car best I've ever sat in full proper recaros very like the Audi rs4 seat

Very nice
I'd have one off them
Amazing the tax bracket now on such a fun car
This is where subaru have ignored and will suffer year on year again because off it unfortunately
Every average car brand should be competing here
And there not even at the races

@dec is the mountune on the price list how much extra is it?..
Had a good look at theses at work few months back lovely car also new st focus really nice interior and center exhaust really look the job any idea on the price of them?

if i need choose between fiesta and corsa 100% would go for fiesta.

in my work we have fiestas diesel 4 years old and last year got few corsa diesel too. so comparing them corsa completly useless car compare to fiesta. much worst handling must worst interior plastic and everything else much worst in corsa.

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=40333.msg459495#msg459495 date=1389437601]
Do they only come in 3 door dec or is there a 5 door one?
[/quote]
3 door in Europe and 5 door in usa johnny

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40333.msg459494#msg459494 date=1389431989]
@dec is the mountune on the price list how much extra is it?..
Had a good look at theses at work few months back lovely car also new st focus really nice interior and center exhaust really look the job any idea on the price of them?
[/quote]
there is no mention of it from ford Ireland yet and its the premium dealers in the uk that fit it the garage I work in is a premium dealer so hopefully we get to do it too.
the fiesta st price starts at 25760 euro on the road,ford
the price for the focus st is 36800 euro on the road the focus is 250ps and 360nm torque from 1750 rpm and all that from an engine that emits just 169 grams of co2 and returns 39.2 mpg

That fiesta st the vxr corsa nur the swift sport and fiat panda 100 all really nice small fun cars drove the corsa lots the last two years at track days drove the swift a good bit a while back and the fiat 100 panda cracking small fun cars all of thease type of cars are the future light quick fun cars

I think that fiesta priced alright too stock vxr/opc corsa were too expensive new at 33k nur never made it here but can imagine with the upgrades over the above would have made it wayyy to expensive

Focus lovely car and clean too so fairly low on the tax too id say

A had the standard as a rental and iIve to say it was great little car..so solid..I'd always choose a ford if the choice is there..but this ST is too expensive

I was pricing for a customer to bring one in from the uk and you will get a 131 st on the road in Ireland for around 19-20k euro which isn't bad but even new they are cheaper than the rivals except for the Ibiza cupra

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=40333.msg467511#msg467511 date=1392937930]
I was pricing for a customer to bring one in from the uk and you will get a 131 st on the road in Ireland for around 19-20k euro which isn't bad but even new they are cheaper than the rivals except for the Ibiza cupra
[/quote]

Still a small car but at the end of the day..a small hot hatch needs to be cheap

Back