FIESTA ST

Would be interesting what the cost of the Fiesta ST2 plus the tuning package would be...

The specs would be quite similar to a MINI JCW then, which is about €36k at the moment if you don't go too mad on additional options (my 2008 model JCW btw was €45k with some options so MINI came down good bit).

Only thing the MINI would have going for it over the Ford would be the great club scene, but it would be nice to see a side by side comparison - aka "Death Match" - between those two me reckons :049:

An st2 is approximately 28 k the mountunepack something like 799 stg so 1000 euro 29 k for a 215 bhp hot hatch compares well I think

[quote author=Stevie link=topic=40333.msg467574#msg467574 date=1393000236]
Now thats one impressive Torque output!
[/quote]

Thats Newton meters not foot pounds..its about 240 still not to shabby

A lot of money... yet... a lot of car too!
I would say €29k is a good price...

... will be interesting what the new POLO R will go for - 4wd, 2.0GTI engine de-tuned to 250bhp!

Supposed to hit early next year.

ISN'T IT BRILLIANT TO SEE SOME INTERESTING CARS BEING OFFERED AGAIN BY THE MANUFACTURERS! :icon_headbang:

they can hate them all they like johnny but the manufacturers are getting the cars out now with great power and low emmisions so fu*k them
the fiesta is 280 a year tax

Reviving this thread. Some great deals now on fiesta st. Can get a 2016 with practically no mileage landed for A bit under 16. There are a few 5 doors about but newer and very expensive compared to the three door.

Great buy I think

Suzuki Swift Sport is great value too, even cheaper and plenty of 5 doors around

New models of each next year should push prices down even more in the new year

Back