Bishopscourt 2008 Events

R

Renno555

This is from Sideways racing below.

Here's some advance info on our 2008 season:
(All events at Bishopscourt unless otherwise stated)

3rd FEB ........Season Opener (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)

9th MAR....Round 1 (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)
6th APR.....R2 (Tests, Drift, Race, Time Attack)
11th MAY...R3 (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)
8th JUNE....R4 (Tests, Drift, Race, Time Attack)
6th JULY..........."Need For Speed" - DRAG & TIME ATTACK event plus DRIFT Battle Demo and other attractions
20th JULY.....Drifting at ROSKART, Roscommon
17th AUG...R5 (Tests, Drift, Race, Time Attack)
5th OCT.............'King of the Court' - (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)
19th OCT.....Drifting at ROSKART, Roscommon
9th NOV....R6 (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)
7th DEC....R7.....Season Finale (Tests, Drift, Race, Drag)

Also, did I mention.........
There'll be Big Prize Money awarded at EVERY championship round of the Ulster Drift Championship

We'll not be running any more joint promotions with Straightliners. Enuff said there me thinks.

As we are used to running events that include multiple disciplines all in the one day, I am confident that SWRC are more than capable of running ANY single discipline event with ease.

As it happens tho, you'll find that our main Drag event on 6th June will also include Time Attack and Drift Demos. Something that would not be possible had it been another joint promotion. Even the Drift events in Roskart will have a few extra features.

By summer time the timing gear certainly will be the all singin, all dancin set-up that you associate with Pro Drag racing. Chances are though that at the first few events of the year we will be using old faithful as the timing system takes 3 months from the date of order to date of delivery. Give or take a few thousandths of a second!

So to recap on next season's line-up:

4 Round TIME ATTACK Championship

7 DRAG events, incl the "NEED FOR SPEED" and "King of the Court" events

11 DRIFT events, incl: ULSTER DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP + King of the Court + John McLoughlin Memorial Event
+ 1 Non-Champ event (Season Opener - 3rd Feb)

9 SWRC RACE events, now incl the BMW 325ni Challenge + King of the Court + John McLoughlin Memorial
+ 1 Non-Champ event (Season Opener)

I think that's enough to be getting started with!

PS - When registering for the 2008 ULSTER DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP, drivers will all receive a UDC sunstrip, their competition number and a UDC calendar bearing all our fixtures for the entire year.

For any other info, please don't hesitate to call, U2U, email.

Cheers,

Wayne
(0044) 7791 976672

Back