Fantasy football 13-14

I'll join up when i get home.

Hopefully doesn't end up like every other season were halfway thru i give up checking my team....and end up doing not so bad :D

Cantonas kids sure into 3rd place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 17
Reckon it's a two horse race now .
My aim this season was to break the 2000 point barrier

Took the eye of the ball this year as I work Saturdays and used to set my team up Saturday mornings.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=38704.msg472817#msg472817 date=1396215668]
Surprised the Liverpool fans aren't coming out of the woodwork to rub it in....
[/quote]

We're not as bad as you lot Dave. :icon_grin: seriously doe pool doing a great job under rogers and hopefully can pull it off, it would be great for the league I think giving the big money spenders a kick in the teeth and for pool the first time in so so so many years. Would love them to have the premier league trophy when they play rovers in the aviva next month. :pray:

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=38704.msg472833#msg472833 date=1396221539]
Took the eye of the ball this year as I work Saturdays and used to set my team up Saturday mornings.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=38704.msg472817#msg472817 date=1396215668]
Surprised the Liverpool fans aren't coming out of the woodwork to rub it in....
[/quote]
We're not as bad as you lot Dave. :icon_grin: seriously doe pool doing a great job under rogers and hopefully can pull it off, it would be great for the league I think giving the big money spenders a kick in the teeth and for pool the first time in so so so many years. Would love them to have the premier league trophy when they play rovers in the aviva next month. :pray:
[/quote]
Yeah Rodgers is on a the ball... 2 things annoying me is
1. the notion the Liverpool are not big spenders, Sureaz cost 27 million and is on 175k a week...Andy carol and Stewart downing cost nearly 60 million couple of years ago...Liverpool have been spending money, a lot of money
2. the media keep going on a about "sleeping giant" ...talk of the best Liverpool team for 20 years...what about 2009?? that was a far better liverpool team..they basically threw the league away ..finished with 86 points..took a unbelievable run by a very good utd side to top them..that was only 4 years ago everyone just seems to have forgotten!

I'd personally prefer for the scouse to win it over city . It would be ideal to see a last second of the season goal rob it from them , jus to see how they like it .

As for the 17/18 seconds . My wings have been clipped , and I'm firmly on the ground ATM :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Dave no doubt liverpool have spent big on the likes of downing, Carroll, Henderson and Suarez but that was not rogers and Carroll was a complete panic buy just like fellani, Rodgers has came in and got what he could for them and others after them mistakes and have loaned out fringe players to cut the wage bill. Suarez is in no doubt worth that money and hendo has stood up to his price tag this season, that season you speak of was very close I don't forget it but as for a better team to the standard of the premier league teams in it now I would not say that team is better than now.

I'm just loving this season and the style of football liverpool is playing and the beatings there giving out is unreal of a liverpool team in so many years.

Back