Pipercross Viper VFC246 for sale

Keadeen

Pipercross Viper cold air induction kit, model VFC246 http://www.pipercross.net/fast_road/product.asp?m1=43&m2=134&app=382

Fits New Age 2.0L turbo (had it on my '04 blob WRX SL for a while)

Is used for about 10k kms so still almost new and cleaned and re-oiled it.
Looks good with carbon fiber finish and can notice slight improvement in spool even without a remap, with remap PiperX reckons good for 400bhp with supporting mods.
Slight increase in induction noise too, in a good way...

New they are about €200-240 excluding shipping...

... will take €125, first come first serve (still in original box and all).

I'm in south Wicklow, but work in Bray so near Dublin on daily basis.

Any pics of the actual induction kit. Could I have first refusal ?pending condition

Any movement on price if its as described and comes with all the accessories I'll take it

MAJOR Pain... went to take pictures this morning... looks mint (like I remember it was from when I put it back in the box...)...

Only some B@$t@rd mice decided the filtration foam would be great material to build a nest from...
... and now got a really prestine looking carbon Viper housing, missing about half the foam from inside! :eek7:

:ponder: Anyone interested in a good looking device that once was a high performance airfilter... now rodent converted to a Super High Flow air(filter)thingy ?!? :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Sorry BazGF8 (and others) bit of a shocker... On a positive note I did find another brand new high flow filter I forgot I had by PowerTEC. Will list it in a few minutes.

Back