rear 2-pot bracket's

sashynsky

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys :xmas_cheers:

I ordered set of bracket's for rear 2-pot calipers.
they are made of case-hardened steel.
anybody interested to get set too?

zdjcie2631.jpg

zdjcie2793.jpg

zdjcie2795.jpg

zdjcie2798.jpg

zdjcie2799.jpg

time I need to get them is about 2-3 weeks (friend can make them after hour's only)
cost is eur180

txt. Dave 087-7370111

I see these are for a b4 going by the pictures. The brackets for them are over priced simple as that.
I would say €80 is a more realistic price as that's how much they are for Impreza's and should sell quiet well. The legacy ones will not fit the Impreza .

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nivek on here sells them excellent quality and fit bolts included fairly sure €40 I gave for them
Arrived the next day after paying

Re: Re: rear 2-pot bracket's

[quote author=sashynsky link=topic=38333.msg1#msg1 date=1372101487]
after swaping bracket's I will have godspeeds brackets for sale.
[/quote]

Have you got a picture of the godspeed ones fitted?
I tried to sell a set on uklegacy forum and was told they do not fit.

Why are you changing them if they fit?How much did your mate charge you lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I appreciate these are a different design to the Godspeed ones in that they don't use the spacers to step the caliper from the mounting points on the carriers... But it wouldn't justify over twice the price for something that in theory does the exact same job. Not trying to knock your for sale thread... Just giving my two cents on how your mate might find it easier to shift a few more sets quicker.

Those are not the same as what I sell for 40€ delivered
they seem to be machined from one solid piece but I can't see 180 euro in them either way
Set a reasonable price and you will sell a few sets set a price like that I doubt ya will sell any IMO

I'll be removing godspeed's one's cause I do the replica of S401 and want to do everything right.
In godspeed's u need to put spacer's.
spacer's make all construction weak.... and we're talking about brakes :)

for reasonable offer I can talk with friend to change the price.

btw, impreza and legacy is the same bracket (impreza in my yoke at the moment)

wanna some pics?

all kind a "collar" of the backing plate, straight to flat steel.

these brackets I'm waiting for are bolted to the "disc side" of backing plate, so no cutting needed.

also I have in my garage complete rear stubs out of MY06 WRX

this one : http://www.dempseydismantlers.com/productsShand/subarushand/suimpd.html
mileage is 45k mls

I had a plan to swap all backing plate w/internals so got full set with calipers but only calipers I used...
all other stuff is different between Impreza and Legacy.

stubs are complete with bearings, backing plate's, h/brake shoes, h/brake cables and disc's

will post pictures after work.

[quote author=sashynsky link=topic=38333.msg438599#msg438599 date=1372165472]
all kind a "collar" of the backing plate, straight to flat steel.

these brackets I'm waiting for are bolted to the "disc side" of backing plate, so no cutting needed.
[/quote]

So they are not direct fit on a legacy then as thought as no cutting involved on the Impreza at all.

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=38333.msg438615#msg438615 date=1372185106]

So they are not direct fit on a legacy then as thought as no cutting involved on the Impreza at all.
[/quote]

because Legacy's rear suspension is completely different to Impreza's
just look:
Impreza WRX
qc1d.jpg

Legacy BE/BP same
97n9.jpg

both
f3a8.jpg

you se the difference?
in Legacy top caliper bolt is behind piece of trailing arm and there is no place for spacer not like in Impreza where is plenty of space.

here few more of main problem in Leggy:

n7u3.jpg

il1i.jpg

bracket is same for both Legacy and Impreza, but Legacy require a bit of grinding and 1-2mm washer/spacer between bracket and caliper...

when I'll get new bracket's no cutting be needed in Legacy and also will fit Impreza...

Back