Upgrading front end

CHANGE FRONT END

• DON'T CHANGE ITS FINE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GO WHOLE HOG TO FULL V6 FRONT END AND WITH 22b VENTS AS WELL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

FULL HOGG :salute: :salute: :salute:

ALL THE WAY :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

no prpblem davey you go the hole hogg will look savage mate

YE GO FOR IT DAVE ,REST OF THE CAR LOOKS GREAT,FINISH IT OFF NICELY.
WERE YOU IN BLANCH SC AT THE WEEKEND,THOUGHT I SEEN YOU WALKING BY?
ALAN

Yep well ye can hardly miss me the size of me ha ha..  :lol: :lol:  Didn't see your car about car park though. :dunno: :dunno:

went go-karting in santry after work with drinks,left car at home.Wives,there great for lifts and stuff..........ouch. they also pack a nifty right hook.

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=501.msg3759#msg3759 date=1159792149]
[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=501.msg3744#msg3744 date=1159770130]
Agree go the whole hog :thumbsup:
[/quote]

So are you supporting the 22b vents as well????  :ponder: :ponder:  thought you hated them???   :angry: :dunno: :dunno: :ponder:
[/quote]

Im still not sure about those vents in fact :p

They look well in one of those pics alright. Either way thats only a small thing will look good either way.

defo go for front end change, far more aggresive, id go for a p1 front splitter do and the sti8 bonnet scoop looks mental in silver.. i have some o.e prices for you ne way, maybe you know already, front bumper without holes for headlight washers €183, think crystal head lights are €210 each and genuine fog covers in colour with stickers are €130 each, i have been told that the older headlights are more exp than crystal

is that irish main dealer retail prices incl VAT??? And no mad bout P1 spilter or STi8 rep scoop on classics.

I dont mind the P1 splitter it looks well but really dont like the big scoops.

yea, irish main dealer prices, i think the bumper is really cheap at that, i think thats the price more or less including vat, its about 2 years since i got prices,

Back