Zunsport grills

yup id love to see them come out about 90 quid Robbie , been cautious saying 100 basically down to paypal charges , currencey fluctuations and postage cost ,

they are still alot cheaper than the first time i looked for one way back when i had the sport

Blob lower grill, is the full span one better looking than just the normal lower grill that just fits under the black part of bumper?

Any photos of a members blob with a black lower fitted? Most photos online are of thr polished one.

Sent from Note 2

Well well well interesting outcome over postage costs , cheap grills , so basically 15% of marked price with delivery included , think i done good :icon_grin:

Hi Tommy,
As we ship to Ireland on a daily basis the cost for shipping is included in
price we will charge you " No extra shipping " costs.

Best Regards

Peter Langston
Zunsport

That is cheap tommy, fair play. I'm working beside cherrywood, are you near there during the week? If not we will sort something out..

Tommy how u want me to get u the cash
Good job man karma on route

Ps full span lower or normal what u recon?..

i'm thorn between the 2 really but think if push came to shove id go with the normal one , will arrange collection of money towards middle to end of next week ,

I'd go normal..

Great work Tommy - i'd add karma but it wont let me so someone give him some Karma for me thanks!! :thumbsup:

I work in Bray so handy to meet at Cherrywood whenever you have them. :yellowthumb:

Big Thanks Tommy... :goodjob: not able to add Karma yet... but will keep manual list for when I hit my 50 posts.

Back