Correct offset for a classic?

miked

Sunday Drivers
Hi Guys,

Just a quick one, very interested in a set of wheels belonging to a fellow member, the wheels are ET38 so just double checking that these will fit my car without any rubbing issues?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

Do you think an ET38 wheel will fit dave? He said the ET can range from 35-52 on classics?

@dave - Well what I meant was will they rub?

@jiri - no probs, just wanted to double check as someone said they would rub, just double checking

They will rub

Mine are et 35 and needed the arches rolled to stop the tyres being chewed off by the arches!!!

Rolling the arches will solve the problem but you might need a bit of stretch put onto the arches'aswell

I know of somewhere that will roll the arches for 60 - 80 euro

Im looking to buy a set of 7.5" X 18" Revolution Milleniums for a standard STI Version 4 coupe. Its got standard arches and im looking to keep it that way. Can the wheels be got with ET53??????

I ran a P1 previously on 18 pff7's that had ET48 and they used to catch the arches with only 2 people in the car and I don't want this to happen again. The standard 18" rims on the P1 are ET53 and they don't rub at all.

Is ET53 the ideal size to run to insure there are no rubbing issues.

What is the correct size tyres to run on the 18"s

Cheers Dave. How were the pff7's rubbing on the back of my P1 though? Ill have to double check there offset but I thought they were ET48 as well.

How much would you want for a set of 18"'s with tyres for the Milleniums??

Back