............I LOVE ......................

wagon dec

Member Number 257
just taught as an opposite to the i hate thread i think we should have a thread to share things that make us happy ,so feel free to tell us anything that makes you happy ill start !

i love gettin in my scooby on a fine evening like this eve and goin to a meet, like most mine is now an occasional drive rather than a daily drive ,{which by the way is a non turbo diesel golf :icon_hang:}so it makes it more special when i do drive it, just came out of the town in a spirited manner :multijump:and i had a smile on my face the whole way home love my scooby :subaru: :subaru:

great idea for a thread Dec deffo need one
as for me I also took my scoob out for a blast
pulled it out yesterday evening and went on a nice spin over sallys gap
then around dublin city
it was great :653:
first propper drive in about 2 months
then gave it a nice wash and clean :wazzup:
so thats what i love today

I also love star bars
Cadbury-Starbar-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Hmmmm Yum Yum
:thumbsup:

A fine girls ass in spandex or them cycling shorts ,one of them real crack munchers !

working on my scoob! Today resprayed the engine bay, will be fitting the Cosworth Baffle plate and exedy pinkbox clutch into my new 2.25 engine...

Fun and Games! :)

:subaru:

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=34552.msg396069#msg396069 date=1338233636]
Non turbo diesel golfs :icon_grin:
[/quote]
for about a mile :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

coming home from a very very very hard day's work

and having a nice cold glass of beer :icon_jook:

That's right colm is on the beer tonight :beerbang:

the car ahead of me having no tax on it when we came to a check point , he got pulled and i got waved on even though ive no tax on her :shhh: thought i was screwed

oh yeah that is one of my favourite :clap: :clap:
[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=34552.msg397223#msg397223 date=1338821450]
the car ahead of me having no tax on it when we came to a check point , he got pulled and i got waved on even though ive no tax on her :shhh: thought i was screwed
[/quote]

^^^ lol good one!

i love chocolate ice-cream, sunshine, horses and trying not to fall down stairs in the morning lol

Back