Newage mudflaps

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have any for a newage?

Whats best to get, fitment etc?

Want to get a black set for the car to protect from stones etc :thumbsup:

Scoobyworld do a set for round 50 quid sterling. Not sure if it's kaylan... Which is the only stuff to get... But the kit does come with all brackets and appropriate fitments.

Robbie, i bought a set of mudflaps a while back and still have them at home, theyre the smaller style mudflaps in black, ill find the link and post up if you want, and if u want them, make me an offer, think all in all it cost me about 65-€70 to get them.

Cheers

Jonnie

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=33884.msg388533#msg388533 date=1333221047]
Scoobyworld do a set for round 50 quid sterling. Not sure if it's kaylan... Which is the only stuff to get... But the kit does come with all brackets and appropriate fitments.
[/quote]

£66 sterling plus delivery but the are poly vinyl chloride mudflaps, not the kaylan which seem to be £100 plus :cuckoo: .. Why wouldn't you go for the vinyl ones? I've no experience with either, never intended getting any but the side skirts and rear arch lips are detroyed with stone chips :doh: .. Was on scoobynet there and scoobyworld are talking about doing a gb for them so might be an idea.

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=33884.msg388534#msg388534 date=1333221544]
Robbie, i bought a set of mudflaps a while back and still have them at home, theyre the smaller style mudflaps in black, ill find the link and post up if you want, and if u want them, make me an offer, think all in all it cost me about 65-€70 to get them.
[/quote]

Cheers Johnny :thumbsup: .. Any pics of what they look like fitted from behind? I'd seen them but not sure what they'd look like if they're only half the width of the tyre :ponder:

Thanks Mike, I see those guys seem to be getting some good reviews for quality. Scoobyworld's last group buy was £45 plus delivery so I sent him a message and when he's setting up the next one. Not in a major panic, I was just looking at the lads cars at the night meet last week and decided I wanted a set :smile:

You can get heavy 4mm kaylan blanks... 600mm x 300mm from Murray motorsport for 40 euros if you fancy cutting them to shape and making mounting plates and sourcing screws/fastners. It's the proper material as used on rally cars and worth it if your willing to make them up yourself. I might be able to help with the cutting of them in work if you make up templates of the shape you want.

Might be a way to go, would need 2 sheets to get 4 mudflaps you reckon? And would also need someone to donate one to take the shape off :icon_lol:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=33884.msg388541#msg388541 date=1333223769]
Why, what ones does Nicky have?
[/quote]

dunno who made em as they were on the car when he bought it , the material is nice and stiff though and holds the shape better than the poly vinyl chloride , if ya got a decent quote for the kaylan ones id be interested in a set 2 , split the shipping cost or maybe gauge interest in a gb

Sorry i've the same as Mike Cannon. Misread it on the phone. I've them in blue with STI on them :thumbsup:

fdef7e94.jpg

Back