FB_IMG_1492845073701.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 97
Filling up the hudge hole left from the abandoning of the water charges

Attachments

• IMAG3511.jpg
    IMAG3511.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Think they are pushing for no pics taken of them doing work you could find yourself in trouble young man [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion if your speeding in a built up area (and this looks to be from the picture) your fair game ....god forbid if mine or your kids were to get knocked down by a speeding car I would want revenge as for speed vans sitting on motorway where it is 100km down to 60 I don't agree with that.
If it saves lives I'm for it ......and I love my speed and cars as much as the next guy but there is a time and a place.
Just my 2 cents

In my opinion if your speeding in a built up area (and this looks to be from the picture) your fair game ....god forbid if mine or your kids were to get knocked down by a speeding car I would want revenge as for speed vans sitting on motorway where it is 100km down to 60 I don't agree with that.
If it saves lives I'm for it ......and I love my speed and cars as much as the next guy but there is a time and a place.
Just my 2 cents

Spot on Keith where my parents live they hammer up and down the rd usual same few that I would recognise I stopped one guy and put it to him that if he was to knock someone down that his life and family of person would never be the same I don't see him anymore bombing around corners maybe he had a think about it. Next is the big jeep brigade dropping kids to school. From what I remember growing up it's about 4 people got knocked down luckily no one killed few speed ramps there now but not much use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they cared about road safety they would have for example used the motor tax to fix the roads or not allowing people who just pass a school test to get behind a wheel etc. etc.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1493320291417.jpg
    FB_IMG_1493320291417.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 94
If it's slowing cars past your house it's good
It wouldn't bother me one bit if he stood outside my house all night the fact it could save a child is what really matters
A speed limit is imposed to be upheld....if you go over your doing wrong ...that's the bottom line....
Off get caught doing 70 in a 30 it's nobody's fault but mine

Last edited:
Back