98 RON

antonm

Petrolheads
Hi Lads,
I am heading to Belfast for 2days next weekend, is it worth putting the Super Unleaded in for such a short period of time? :dunno:

no not realLY. Putting in 98 and lucas octane will bring it up about 101ron. With an ECU reset there'll be some difference but you'd hardly notice prob. And when you come back here and use our sh*t fuel ecu will just retard itself back.

I'm with Dave on this one....
Unless you ae filling up with 98RON all the time it's of no benifit....

Alan.

Do it anyway and reset the ECU, just to see if it makes any difference. I'm noticing a savage difference in my Evo just with the Booster alone,albeit mostly in smoothness and delivery rather than power. I'd love to have a crack at some proper fuel just to see how she'd run.

Do it anyway and reset the ECU, just to see if it makes any difference. I'm noticing a savage difference in my Evo just with the Booster alone,albeit mostly in smoothness and delivery rather than power. I'd love to have a crack at some proper fuel just to see how she'd run.

i noticed a little difference with the 98ron last time up north ,not much.Bigger difference with the booster being used all the time,and yes it does feel smoother.1st time using it ,felt like the turbo was spooling up a tad quicker.

Back