Twinscroll gaskets

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
I know its a long shot but just curious if anyone happens to have a new and un-used down pipe gasket and up-pipe turbo gasket for vf36 lying around they want to sell me? 15-20 days to get them from Caroll and Roche so i thought i would ask on here :thumbsup:

Dave has none, wanted to get them tomorrow locally so rules Ali out, ill use the ones i have and if they give any grief ill order new ones from UK or Ali after car is back on the road, downpipe one will be easy to replace, wish i could say the same about up pipe to turbo one!

Yeah the up pipe one is a pig, but I could do it with my eye closed at this stage :roll:

I'm sure if yu paypeled ali he'd post them, wouldnt take long

ye i know, he might not have any either though, engine will be finished rebuild tomorrow and should be back in the car on wednesday, not going to push it back anymore! they are fairly new gaskets anyway, put on when i upgraded the turbo last summer so should be ok

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=33350.msg382176#msg382176 date=1329761029]
Dave has none, wanted to get them tomorrow locally so rules Ali out, ill use the ones i have and if they give any grief ill order new ones from UK or Ali after car is back on the road, downpipe one will be easy to replace, wish i could say the same about up pipe to turbo one!
[/quote]

Certainly do have in stock Dan.

Always would have...

Confused.com

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=33350.msg382191#msg382191 date=1329767173]
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=33350.msg382176#msg382176 date=1329761029]
[/quote]

Certainly do have in stock Dan.

Always would have...

Confused.com
[/quote]

Ha sorry Dave, i thought i asked you earlier when i was talking to about part numbers for them! I'll drop up tomorrow so! Turbo to downpipe one and up pipe to turbo are ones im after.

Only asked me if i knew the part number as you were in carrol and roche. As was out couldnt think off hand.

Turbo-Downpipe Twinscroll gasket e27.50 100% in stock
Uppipe-Turbo gasket e22.50 90% in stock

cheers Dave, sorry for confusion, was a busy day running around getting the last few bits and pieces! so your not sure you have the up-pipe turbo gasket?

Thats the main one im after as it will be a lot of hassle to swap it afterwards. Sure let me know, i can pop up tomorrow as im off work

Back