March 2012

JollyGreenMonster

Octane Boostaholics
Hi guys,

I am looking to be about on the 14/15th March is anyone needs anything mapping wise.

Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you
Simon

Simon,

Yes, definitely want a map update/tweek done if you come over (i know it's not worth your while if nobody else is getting anything done). pm me to confirm if you are and any other info you need to know beforehand. Since you did this cars Ecutek map before, i presume it means you have the map file for it so you don't have to start from scratch. :thumbsup:

Thanks
Gaven

Deffo coming over, as I am passing through to the north ;)

Yes will have current map if I mapped it previously so just a tweak.

Thanks
Simon

[quote author=Jolly Green Monster link=topic=33160.msg380379#msg380379 date=1328746524]
Deffo coming over, as I am passing through to the north ;)

Yes will have current map if I mapped it previously so just a tweak.

Thanks
Simon
[/quote]

Great :thumbsup:

Question: Are you able to tell or have record of what exactly was on the car the last time you did the map? I was told mappers usually would keep a record. Just interested to know what exactly was on mine last time map was done by previous owner. Don't know if larger injectors and HKS intake was on it at the time and the current map is done for these which are no longer on the car and this is causing the current rich exhaust problem...

Hi Simon..

Any idea of times and locations for this yet? Are you in Dublin on both of those dates or up the north on one of them. I'm trying to figure out times... and if I need to take a little time off work. I'm just hoping to get a Ecutek reflash back to standard factory settings which I assume shouldn't take too long either. :dontknow:

Thanks,

Jamie.

Yes like Jamie said any idea yet. Just FYI I'm going to be down in Mondello for trackday training on Wednesday 14th from 1-6pm and notice you saying you are going to be over on that day :wall: so if so i'd need to get it done wednesday morning preferably...

Appologies to Gaven who I failed to realise wasnt one of the cars that turned up yesterday.

It gets manic and I have no time to organise whats happen, I had assumed you knew more than you clearly did. Sorry

Simon

Back