Blobeye splitter £79.99 - group buy interest??

eliroche

Hi folk's

JMCarbon in the UK are having a sale on Blobeye splitters. Here is the link..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300654168814&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

They are £79.99 each, postage will be about £30. I have emailed James from JMCarbon to see if he can do a deal on more than one so need to see if anyone here wants to do this. He needs to know numbers to sort out a deal (probably on shipping only)
The ones from HT are £117.50 + £30 for postage so this seems a good deal for anyone thinking of getting a splitter.

Please stick name down if interested or any questions..
:thumbsup:
1: Eli.

I may be interested aswell depending on price and date money is to be paid, have broke my Fibre shite one :wall:
Is there any more pics of these ones about?

1: Eli
2: Scoobyke
3: lloyd_flat4
4: KenC

Good man Ken, the only pics i have are off the ebay link.

v-limited-style-front-lip-2004-2005-wrx-sti.jpg

"Sale price for a limited time only

Subaru Impreza blobeye sti 03-05 PU Vltd style splitter

Easy to install and is complete with all fittings

In black pu it does not need painting can fit straight away.

You may need to drill the holes.

Pu is perfect for splitters as it is quite flexible and will not crack like fibreglass will.

High quality product , manufactured by a company that is the oem for mercedes benz and bmw.

This will only fit the WRX if you have the "sti winglets" fitted."

For anyone with a different model Impreza, go the ebay link, then the shop "JMCarbon"
They also are having a sale on splitters off different models, im sure it wouldnt be a problem to expand this group buy to include them if people wanted and try negotiate a better deal for us..

Have you any feedback on the quality of their stuff?? I know the Ht stuff is very good

When i was looking into it before they were highly recommended on one of the UK subaru forums (cant remember which one now.)
Also the ebay feedback is 100% positive.

Hi guys,

i am currently looking to buy one of these as you can see my name is in the list, however i did come across this today.

not sure if it works out cheaper or not but i did ask on postage cost and they said 10 euro to anywhere ireland :)

2 styles to pic from too.

http://shop.mcgautostyling.com/car-...u-sti-style-for-subaru-impreza-2003-2005.html

http://shop.mcgautostyling.com/car-...-spec-style-for-subaru-impreza-2003-2005.html

anyone let me know if this is better or worse than what we are currently going for :smile:

The second one there looks the same, its the V-limited style front splitter. In PU.
The price is $129.99 + €10 delivery so it works out dearer.
If you have been in contact ask about a group buy off them and let them know the price we can avail of from UK, if they can match it this would be a better option as is based in Ireland.

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=33082.msg379682#msg379682 date=1328303921]
ok no worries, will do, il give them a ring tomorrow and report back :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Nice one mate, cheers. :thumbsup:

I cant see much difference in both pics... what is the difference in the 2?

[quote author=KENC link=topic=33082.msg379695#msg379695 date=1328308113]
I cant see much difference in both pics... what is the difference in the 2?
[/quote]

I think the first one is higher in the middle and the second one is more shaped at the sides.
The first one is described as STi style and the second as V-limited style.
Pictures not clear as to what the difference is but its the V-limited one im after anyway.

ok sorry lads for the late reply, they finally got back to me about the group buy for the v limited splitter. they will do these for 115 euro and then 10 euro deleivery to anywhere in ireland.

we need 5 people for definite though for it to work.

names below lads, add them

1. lloyd_flat4

How do they want payment? Paypal? They want €125 delivered,but if anyone wants to put there name down and collect off another member or at the AGM then that would save on postage so could be got for under €120.

1. lloyd_flat4
2 Eli

Back