Defi's :)

goosie208

Petrolheads
Does anyone have or know anyone with some Defi gauges for sale? Preferably with senders, as if you have to buy senders and cables separate it works out cheaper to buy new ones

Also some knowledge is wanted too haha do all gauges work with VII controllers or only the newer models?

Thanks very much

Seen a set on scoobynet a few months back go for 500 sterling , ive just about given up the search and will settle for a set of prosports stepper series gauges , look very simular to defis but alot better value for money

I have Prosports, don't rate them at all to be honest, seem to decide what they want to read, lots of needle bouncing and fluctuation, plus if you give them a tiny tap they'll read a different number! All wired in perfectly, wires soldered and heat shrank, so its not a wiring issue or such.

Sounds like that guy on scooobynet was foolish, a mate of mine just got a matching set of 3 with controller and subaru specific pod for 350

I think you get what you may for really

very much doubt you get a set of defis,controller and senders with a pod for 350 without something being a miss....
they fetch 400+ sterling all day long!!
some sets do be available on ebay aswell,but as you said you get what you pay for!!

Glorious Ebay :D bought all separate, got the oil temp for 50 quid! Bargain

There's a guy in dub selling for around the same price too! Suppose the climate is even effecting Defi sales prices haha

going single pod mounted on the dash like this, kinda

RE-Xtreme_Blog_080519j.jpg

was going to use a 3 gauge pod but i hate the universal ones, and the Defi bespoke BH/BE pods are €€€€€€€€€€€ and rare so this'll do, have 3 pod A pillar at the mo (52mm prosports) and aside from looking a bit "fast and furious with the blueness its a universal pod and had to cut it down, looks pig ugly so I'm not doing universal again!

watch this space

:thumbsup:

Had one of those defi pods for the be/bh, they look class when fitted. I sold it to scoobyprojects middle of last year, dunno if they still have it. Might be worth an email if you are interested in one?

On another note, are you selling the prosports?

Sprint on UKLegacy has your pod now man! :icon_biggrin:

well i lie ones a prosport the others an Autogauge, but for intensive purposes they're the same, its just quicker to write one word :icon_razz:

yes they will be sold

Back