Sti type R wanted

that wide arch car is savage but its too much money. @dagnut if you could get a look at that black one it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

[quote author=thegazzer link=topic=33058.msg379476#msg379476 date=1328205309]
that wide arch car is savage but its too much money. @dagnut if you could get a look at that black one it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I have to worry about the temptation but....

I personally wouldn't buy a car that's had GRP arches fitted to it as it doesn't last in comparison to Kevlar or carbon. Those ht autos kits are all GRP afaik... And they don't tub the rear arches properly either on them to accomodate the wider track. I'd stick to finding a genuine car with an unmodified shell.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=33058.msg379504#msg379504 date=1328212891]
I personally wouldn't buy a car that's had GRP arches fitted to it as it doesn't last in comparison to Kevlar or carbon. Those ht autos kits are all GRP afaik... And they don't tub the rear arches properly either on them to accomodate the wider track. I'd stick to finding a genuine car with an unmodified shell.
[/quote]

ya not really interested in it anyway . . didnt think looking for a type r would be this hard haha

Don't think they own it, but they did rebuild it alright. They didn't when I was looking for a type r anyway, but I didn't even bother with it for the same reason :hammerhead:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=33058.msg380858#msg380858 date=1329008141]
Don't think they own it, but they did rebuild it alright. They didn't when I was looking for a type r anyway, but I didn't even bother with it for the same reason :hammerhead:
[/quote]

ya ive owned a car that was supposedly 'rebuilt' by them. il say no more

Add says Version 6 but has version 5 spoiler.
STi badges missing from side/wings

No harm in having a look.

Hmmm... No WRX STI decal on rear quarters.... :ponder2:

Thank god he has the standard interior... that leather interior is manky! :snooty:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=33058.msg378910#msg378910 date=1327855290]
what about a p1, there was 1 for sale in cork not so long ago, dont know if it sold though.....
think it was goin for around 7k....
[/quote]

I own the p1 in Cork. Give me a buzz on 086-8609766 if you are still looking for something.

Back