Sti type R wanted

thegazzer

Petrolheads
looking for a v5 or 6 type r car must be mint with a rebuild and map . have around 6500 for the right car
no scrap please
:subaru:

ya i was looking on pistonheads and theres some nice cars forsale over there.
any idea how much vrt would be ?

think area 1200 now.

prob uk is lot them there for a good few years now. so the rust issue defo can be there.

I think Diesel Tom is selling his 00 Vlimited now, that seemingly just had a rebuild done, and fully resprayed by him. Think its on the money you are talking

thanks for that.
ya thats another issue then when getting a car from england. so thats why im in two minds should i wait for the right car to pop up over here :comp26: :dontknow: .... seen her on donedeal but i was too late as its now sold it was exactly the car i was after and all :icon_cry:

ee51b4d3.jpg

Sorry lad my v limited type r only lasted one night stuck it up for €5.800 got €5.500 she is gone to Wexford mint car

[quote author=thegazzer link=topic=33058.msg378883#msg378883 date=1327840485]
seen that alright . . is there any ways of telling its a genuine spec c if i went to look at it ?
[/quote]

Chassis number will tell you

Was looking at that spec c myself
Cheap car
Deffo have to have it looked at first.
Anyone know anything about it ???

[quote author=scooby.grrr link=topic=33058.msg378886#msg378886 date=1327844241]
I cleared my Vrt on 00 type r for 1147 two weeks ago. Are u goIng to pay vrt + €6,000 For a type r ?
[/quote]

i would if the car was clean

what about a p1, there was 1 for sale in cork not so long ago, dont know if it sold though.....
think it was goin for around 7k....

Back