2.0 rx non turbo wanted

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=32863.msg376355#msg376355 date=1326490382]
As above, hawk model blue or black. As close to 5k as possible. Thanks
[/quote]

my old one was knocking around for a while @6k , good value i thought considering what i paid for it , so 5k should see an 06 anyway , look out for the r sport , gas strut instead of oil dampers and wrx brakes ,

good man anto good to see you getting back into an impreza but would you not consider a bug sti theycan be bought fairly right now,before i bought the wagon if id the money its what i would have done,best of luck in your search mate

seen ya drive up molls gap :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:
cant see you in a non turbo
save your self the hassle, of buying one, to then sell, to buy a turbo :dontknow:
maybe im wrong but by the way you drive i doubt it :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

deffo man
very nice :clap:
[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=32863.msg376378#msg376378 date=1326495950]
ye its class colm especially with the bbs wheels
[/quote]

yeah love them
off the spec c arent they
dave sti tuning had a set for sale a year or 2 ago
possibly same set :ponder:
love bbs
deffo the best wheel ever
true all the decades they have delivered timeless designs :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:
[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=32863.msg376385#msg376385 date=1326496965]
and rare wheels too
[/quote]

Unfortunately I'm on a budget lads, I've already learned that the running costs are what I can't handle. For example on wrx I was spending around 660 road tax 1800 insurance and 6000 fuel not to mention how hard I was on brakes and tyres.

Having considered my options I thought the best compromise was an rx or r sport as tommy said, 1000 less for insurance and nearly double mpg

I know its a bit of a fashion disaster to drive a car that looks faster than it is, but i don't really care cos its the look of the car I like

Don't mean to offend but not a bug lover,

There was a grand one on dungdeal back a few months ago in portlaoise was reasonably priced as well.

All this will be obsolete of course if i find 20k and can buy a diesel :rolleyes:

you and your diesels anto :wall: ha ha but i know what you're saying but you shopuld still consider the insurance route we talked about before worked a treat for me :icon_biggrin:

Back