H.I.D Kit for MY02 1.6 impreza???

Scouserlad2007

Petrolheads
Evening all,

Can one of the above be got for a 1.6 impreza??? The headlights Ive got I wish they were brighter so is this the only route I can go to make them brighter???

Ta

Jonnie

loads of lads on donedeal sellin them just dont buy the cheapest kits around 100 euro should get a decent kit

redpower motorsport on the long mile road sells them got my own off them around a year ago and they also give a year warenty on them kits are between €80 -120

Yeah they are the muts nuts lad I put a set in my new bus 2 weeks ago our local car shop is selling them for €94 euro an they are the good ones I put a set in my old type r an they are still in it working perfect They are the only way to go an make sure you get the 8000 bulbs not the 6000

I took mine out cause 1 of the bulbs went dodgy!
Where would I get a replacement bulb? Or how would I know if it's a ballast problem and not a bulb?

Some saterday your not busy Hammie call over an we can check see if it's the ballast or the bulb my mate will sell you which ever you need brother

Good man Tom

It doesn't matter weather your car is Irish or jap!
Once ya get the h4 hi/low beam kit it's the right one!!!

I have a set of hi beam only there aswell that might be of use to someone who has morettes on their motor!

8000k will give out less light than the 6000k and look that bluely white aswell which every since clamped out a4 diesel or vectra is running these days with the led strips , don't do it

always wondered what those cars had done
they look terrible
whats the point :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang:
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32762.msg375521#msg375521 date=1326028282]
8000k will give out less light than the 6000k and look that bluely white aswell which every since clamped out a4 diesel or vectra is running these days with the led strips , don't do it
[/quote]

sure a lot of cars fail NCT with aftermarket HID kit fitted. your putting in a bulb thats not designed for a halogen housing and the light focus and levels are usually way off blinding everyone, nothing worse than driving towards someone with a set of those lights in blinding you! thats where my 70w full beams come in handy to blind them back! Also attracts more attention form the boys in blue

Well my sti passed the nct with the 8000s last week an I have the 6000s in the van an they are pure shite compare to the 8000's dan seriously man

Mine passed nct with 8000s in too

In fact the tester complimented them and said how good they where!

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=32762.msg375591#msg375591 date=1326060874]
Well my sti passed the nct with the 8000s last week an I have the 6000s in the van an they are pure shite compare to the 8000's dan seriously man
[/quote]

Mine passed NCT with nearly bald tyres so i suppose we cant really go off that. I had a set of PIAA HID's in my old Altezza. came with 8000k bulbs in them swapped down to 6400K when one went and light throw/illlumination was much better. Im sure its different depending on manufacturer etc.

Back