Show us your Vivio!!

V2.jpg

V1.jpg

V3.jpg

Don't know why we sold it, savage mpg; was a one owner low mileage and had a top end micras could only wish for !!!! :hammerhead:

Plenty of witnesses from the Club that were horrified by this :icon_grin: All done a flat surface with no tail wind and it done it in a mile and a half !! But the fact of being in a Vivio after an indicated 70mph and trying to hold it in a straight line praying that you do not have to change lane direction is a survivable dark side expierence that was enough to traumatise a lot of people :pray:

think I took that second picture
see me shadow there when I had the bald head :icon_grin:
loved the car when i seen it at punchesstown
was great with the sticker on the back
hope she is still going strong :subaru:
why did you sell it
surely was a keeper

My eldest son took over it and then moved it on. Its a famous old saying " you don't realise what you have till its gone " should have bought it myself Colm :hammerhead:

a few of mine, the more arty pics I could find, don't seem to have any front-on pics

akhhrn.jpg

126b2wh.jpg

50f9t5.jpg

nnl9fp.jpg

and one from above
10pye4o.jpg

not as fast as yours Steve, limited to 140km/h, but pretty quick to get there

[quote author=vitalie link=topic=32598.msg373823#msg373823 date=1324461000]
can you do much to them as in tune up....? :ponder:
[/quote]

I've seen a few bits that can be got for them from Japanese websites, mostly handling mods. As for extracting more power, possible but expensive and hard to find the bits. Could get more boost by changing the size of the pulley on the supercharger but I've never seen an aftermarket or piggyback ecu for them, it would take money and knowledge that I don't have.

If money was no object, it'd get a bike engine, boxer or v-twin maybe, for the extra light power and the sound.
As standard, it gets from 0-100km/h in 8 seconds and at 100km/h there's not many bends I need to slow down for, when it does that reliably every day, I feel no need to up the power.

id say a 1300cc Hayabusa engine with a turbo slapped on to it youd be seen her pool 300hp and IMHO its more then enough, power to weight ration :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=scrappydoo link=topic=32598.msg373841#msg373841 date=1324478193]
[quote author=vitalie link=topic=32598.msg373823#msg373823 date=1324461000]
can you do much to them as in tune up....? :ponder:
[/quote]

I've seen a few bits that can be got for them from Japanese websites, mostly handling mods. As for extracting more power, possible but expensive and hard to find the bits. Could get more boost by changing the size of the pulley on the supercharger but I've never seen an aftermarket or piggyback ecu for them, it would take money and knowledge that I don't have.

If money was no object, it'd get a bike engine, boxer or v-twin maybe, for the extra light power and the sound.
As standard, it gets from 0-100km/h in 8 seconds and at 100km/h there's not many bends I need to slow down for, when it does that reliably every day, I feel no need to up the power.

There is even a RA version of the above :icon_grin: Savage little car scrappydoo :clap:
[/quote]

What sort of mileage does it do Scrappy?

0-100 in 8sec is nothing to be sniffed at, you give a few wrx's and legacy's a good run for their money :icon_headbang:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32598.msg373861#msg373861 date=1324490543]
What sort of mileage does it do Scrappy?
[/quote]

I get about 350kms from a full (25l) tank, worked it out at about 37mpg. It'd probably drink a bit more with motorway use, at 120km/h it's sitting around 4,500 rpm.

Re: Show us your Vivio/signet/M80!!

Not quite a Vivio but closely related, this is old scrappy, Subaru M80 car/van, was my first car on the insurance ladder. It has the 758cc en08 carb engine, think they were about 43bhp, but the Impreza scoop added an extra 50.
How it looked when I got it;
65side.jpg

and after a bit of modding, it was pretty much a motorised sound system, worked well for impromptu parties in the middle of nowhere.
b87hi1.jpg

well lads and ladies we picked up this vivio the other day. Its going to be our daily but also a mini project car for fun on the weekends.
We just thought how cool it would be to own a little kei car so this is what we settled on :afro:

Subaru13.jpg

Subaru28.jpg

Subaru26.jpg

Subaru22.jpg

Subaru19.jpg

Back