Show us your Forester!!

:clap:Congrads. Yes there doesn't seem to be many failures with the 2012 model on :thumbsup: There's nothing bulletproof in diesel word these days so everything is a risk :thumbsup:
best of luck with it anyway let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Brave man imo.

But good luck with it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Somebody once told me that with Subaru's full stop and you know you make a living out of it! :0

:clap:Congrads. Yes there doesn't seem to be many failures with the 2012 model on :thumbsup: There's nothing bulletproof in diesel word these days so everything is a risk :thumbsup:
best of luck with it anyway let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Thanks Joe ya really didn't know what else to go for and as you said its risky with all of them at this stage.........

Somebody once told me that with Subaru's full stop and you know you make a living out of it! :0

Thanks Joe ya really didn't know what else to go for and as you said its risky with all of them at this stage.........
Ha lol. Indeed. At least you sometimes get bit of fun from the turbo ones.

Diesels from sense of mpg purchase with risk involved. Just doesnt weigh up for me.

But again. Wish you all the best. And you may never have a single issue. Like any car.

Ha lol. Indeed. At least you sometimes get bit of fun from the turbo ones.

Diesels from sense of mpg purchase with risk involved. Just doesnt weigh up for me.

But again. Wish you all the best. And you may never have a single issue. Like any car.

Thanks Dave. I've had petrol daily cars for quite a while now and I'm doing more mileage now with work and needed something to tow the rally car so think it might be the right option, ye will be the first to know if it isn't! :p

Must say the Forester proved its worth over last couple of days, although a brown pants moment coming back down seanie's driveway! Would have happened any car!
Being working in Sweden lately we hire cars from Hertz with winter and sometimes studded tyres and over last couple of days it really showed me the difference in grip with a winter tyre compared to the summer ones on this car at the minute.

Attachments

• IMG_5893.JPG
    IMG_5893.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
New brogues for the girl, next will be a new front body panel/lip and when money isn't so tight will work on getting it closer to the ground..
So will start saving for coilovers..

Biggest gap i've seen all year lol
mezksp7q2in21.jpg

Love it

Well done [emoji122]

Personally wouldn't bother with body kit on a foz keep it sleeper style but I'm probably showing my age [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Love it

Well done [emoji122]

Personally wouldn't bother with body kit on a foz keep it sleeper style but I'm probably showing my age [emoji3]

Cheers Ciaran.. definitely wiped a few smiles on the way to work most mornings.. looks like a brick to most, but with a custom exhaust from carfit in cork, the rumble is prob the only thing that may give the sleeper type away..

Haha that's the best thing about em mine taken a few scalps too always funny when they get blown off the lights/toll bridge by a jeep[emoji3][emoji3]
98a5931b220320aa8e194a2864bae23c.jpg

Forgot we had this thread. Here's mine 2008 2.5 Xt commercial DSC_1897.jpegDSC_1896.jpeg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1897.jpeg
    DSC_1897.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_1896.jpeg
    DSC_1896.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 71
Finally got a SF5 Turbo S last week. Its a 1 owner Irish car with a stack of history.
Have my 132 SJ Forester for sale in Slatterys if anybody interested let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_7949.JPG
    IMG_7949.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back